My first friend? With Daniel?!

-Barry Cooper-

"Nice to meet you too Barry and if you agree we can be you know, friends" she say.
"Friends? Yeah why not" I answer.
Omg!! Did I just make a friend?! This is the best day in life, ignoring the "bath" at the toilet with Arthur Cole and the "food fight" (were I was the target for everyone!) with the Rider brothers and... You know what? I think you already understand how my day was. Emma Caraway,the first girl that notice me at school, it's a miracle!
"Ok, then see you later Barry" she say good bye and leave.
"Am yeah, bye!" I yell to her while she's leaving.
Am walking through the main corridor with my feet full of electric energy and with a beautiful awesome sunshine in my pocket. Yay! I scream in my mind. Am still walking when I hear a beautiful voice companied with Piano, classic piano.  I look to see who is playing, you could tell that it was a girl. when I see, it was Emma! What a beautiful voice you have, I though. She is playing a pink song, but I don't  know the name. When she finish am about to clap but someone else clap. Arg, Daniel... Why don't you kill yourself?! I thought.
"Bravo Caraway, I've never seen someone to play like that" he say.
"Why are you even her" she ask.
Yeah Emma, put him in his place!
"I was walking over here when I hear a wonderful voice playing piano at the music room" he explain.
"Oh, then you can leave cause I already finish" she say.
JA! Take that Baker, JA!
"No, this is just the start Caraway" he laughs.
What the heck he mean with "is just the start"?! Is he criminal? I bet he's a criminal, yeah probably drink milk out of the box and leave the lights on even if he is not even there! What a bad boy!
I couldn't hear the last part, but they leave... TOGETHER!
"Oh no" I thought. "It's not possible my new best friend is going to date Daniel, Daniel Baker! No if I can avoid it".

BarryCooper(nexteinstein): don't worry Emmi, am going to save you...
See at 7:30