Among other things

-Ray Grant-

Last night he went out with the blonde, the blonde! What about me? Well I prefer to dive alone. Am a free spirit. The hot little one who pass every day with a different person in different place. Am much hotter than Daniel. I mean, c'mon, just because he have blue eyes and brown messy hair and that mysterious look... That doesn't mean am not way hotter right? Am hot.
Whatever, I've been progressing but Daniel since so big and taught took away the blonde. The first time I saw her at school I was hypnotized by her green eyes and BLONDE HAIR! Man, but Daniel acted first, let's see how he will go until she meet Mick, I know the new girl love music and Mick is perfect for her. I'm anxious to see that dude. Ja! Well there in not only Mick, there is Chase, Gordon and Lincoln. Those goes are like her type but I know Daniel and I know how he acts with girls. You're are probably thinking, dude, you're his best friend, what?! Well, that how our friendship works, it's weird I know but meh, that was our friendship since first day when we meet Kayla Gorge. But that is among other things...
RayGrant: sup' dude. How was it??
DanielBaker: I'm kind of having an "hangout" with Emma..
RayGrant: the Blonde!?
DanielBaker: yeah,, see you at school bud!
RayGrant: off course...
Just wait until she meet me. Man am a despicable friend! Meh.