føurteen

A/n: okay I actually finished the chapter!!

•Y/n's POV•

It was Saturday. Selena had just gotten off school for winter break the day before. But most importantly, it was the day of their Christmas show at the church.

The show was going to start at 5:00, and it was about 3:30, so Selena and the rest of my family decided to get ready.

I was already ready, so I was sitting on the couch, impatiently waiting for the rest of my family.

I was kind of nervous for Christmas to come. I loved Christmas and all, and I always seemed to be waiting for it come all year long, but for once, I wished it wouldn't. I didn't want all of this to be over. The closer it got to Christmas, the closer it would get to me going home, unless my family decided to move here. And I doubted it would happen.

I always loved visiting my cousins in December, but I would also be excited to go home and see my friends. For some reason, I just didn't want to go back this year. I would have definitely loved to see my friends, but something was pulling me to stay here.

Maybe someone was pulling me to stay here. But who could it be? Tyler?

No, I kept repeating to myself. I just started talking to him a few weeks ago, what could he possibly have to do with any of this?

"Im driving Selena, are you going with us?" Dallas asked, interrupting my thoughts as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Yeah sure," I replied, pulling out my phone from my back pocket. As I turned on the phone and the screen lit up, I realized I had gotten a text from Tyler.

Tyler: do you happen to be interested in front row seats?

I smiled to myself, and I noticed Dallas looking over my shoulder so I moved over on the couch so he couldn't see.

"Who are you texting?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just a friend..." I replied quickly, and texted Tyler back.

Y/n: front row seats sound great. how'd you manage to get those for me?

"A friend? Really?" Dallas laughed, and tried to reach over my shoulder and grab my phone.

"Dal! Stop! Give me my phone!" I exclaimed as he took it out of my hands. He only laughed in response and held the phone away from my reach.

"Tyler... isn't he your boyfriend?" He asked as he read the texts on my phone.

"No, he isn't. Can I have my phone now?" I asked.

"Fine," he said, taking a deep breath as he handed me my phone.

"Thank you," I replied, and saw that Tyler texted me back.

Tyler: I have my ways

Y/n: Well, I'll see you at the church then

Tyler: Okay, see ya!

I smiled to myself as I slid my phone back into my pocket, and turned my head to the side to see Dallas smirking at me.