Music lessons

Y/N pov
----
Today I start my music lesson.
I'm gonna attempt to learn how to play the guitar and the piano.

I open the doors to the building and I walk up to a desk with a red headed lady sitting behind it, she looks up at me and smiles.
"Hi welcome, what can I do for you miss." She says politely smiling
"I'm here to learn piano and guitar." I say nervously
"Great! Can I get your name?" She asks
I tell her and I answer all of her other questions as well. Just as we're finished a handsome middle aged man walks through the back door.
"Just in time miss Y/L/N! Mr Bruno here will take you in that room over there and you can get started!" The desk lady said perky
"Thank you." I say to her, I walk to Bruno and He gives me a warm smile and opens the door for me.
I smile and thank him, walking into the room. He closes the door and gestures to a chair a few feet away.
"You can take a seat miss Y/L/N." He says and takes a seat a few feet away
"Thanks, and it's just Y/N." I say
He nods and chuckles
"Well I suppose we can start with guitar." He says as he stands up and grabs 2 from the racks on the wall. He hands me one and I sit it on my lap waiting for further instructions.
He grabs his and starts playing it immediately. He plays a few chords of a song and it's amazing.
"Wow! That's amazing." I say amused once he's done
"Ah thanks Y/N I've been playing since I was little." He says looking at me.
I can't help but to get lost in his eyes and his soft caramel skin, he's wearing black pants, a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up so I can see some of his tattoos, a few gold necklaces hang from his neck and his curly hair that I can just run my fingers through a hundred times

, snap out of it, you here for music lessons. But I can't help but to notice how handsome he is. Wayyyy better than my ex.. I think to myself.
We start the lesson and this was harder then I realize it was gonna be. I can't seem to figure out where to place my fingers and I'm getting quite frustrated to be honest. I sigh and Bruno notices it, he places his guitar on the table and walks over to me.
"Here stand up." He says holding his hand out.
I take his hand and stand with the guitar strapped on me, he walks behind me and presses his front to my back. He takes my hands and places them on the right chords, he keeps his hands covering mine as we strum along. He's so close though I can feel his hot breath on my neck sending chills through my body. We continue to play the song together and he starts humming the words to it.

His humming honestly relaxes my muscles

His humming honestly relaxes my muscles. He explains the chords and how They work while he guides my hands around. We finish the song and he stays behind me for a second, I turn around and he looks deep into my eyes.
"Can I admit something Y/N?" He says gently
"Uh yeah ssure." I stutter nervous
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on." He says smoothly, never taking his eyes off mine.
A blush creeps onto my face and I look down with a shy smile.
"Uh thank yo- you mr Mars." I stutter but before I have enough time to get the words out of my mouth he takes my face in his hands and our lips connect.
This is insane, I just met this man about an hour ago and now we are kissing. I mean.. Im not complaining! This gorgeous man with the best personality I've ever encountered is kissing me. We both pull away and he caresses my cheek with his thumb.
"Can I have your number?" He asks shyly
I nod because honestly I don't think I could speak right now.
I write it on a piece of paper and hand it to him, he gives me his and I shove it in my pocket. He rest his hands on my hips as he kisses me again. We pull away for the second time and I realize my session is over, Bruno also realizes this to. I gather my stuff up and give Bruno a kiss bye.
Before I walk out I turn around a say
"Ill definitely book another lesson mr Mars." I say flirty
He winks and I leave the music school grinning from ear to ear.