Exhausted

Y/N pov
----
Bruno and Phil are in the music room trying to write songs. Bruno has been having some bad writers block and he's been getting very frustrated lately. I've tried to help him the best as possible but nothing really works.
I notice it's lunch time so I begin to make sandwiches for the 3 of us.
I finish up the last one and take them to the music room, I knock on the door and then begin to open it.
Bruno has head laid on a piano. Is he asleep? Phil has a guitar and a note pad in his hand but it only has a few words on it.
He looks super tired.
Bruno lifts his head up from the piano slowly and looks at me, there are bags under his eyes. I sit the sandwiches on the table and walk over to him.
"You okay babe?" I ask him very gently while sitting beside him. He shouldn't be putting this much pressure on himself, especially after his mom just died 2 weeks ago. That broke him in pieces.
He nods
"You guys need some sleep." I say playing with Brunos hair while resting my head on his shoulder.
"We can't, we have to finish this song." Bruno mumbles
"Finish it tomorrow, please, your not gonna be able to think straight like this." I say trying to convince him
He doesn't say anything, just looks straight ahead at the wall.
They spent the night in here, he wouldn't leave last night. And of course Phils not gonna leave him.
Bruno finally makes a Move and sighs while running his fingers through his hair.
"Phil go home and see your family." Bruno says to him
"You gonna take a break?" Phil asks him
"Yeah I'm gonna lay down for a bit." He says nodding
Phil says bye and leaves the house to just me and Bruno.
"Let's go to bed baby." I say and help him up.
He stands up rubs his eyes while walking to bed.
He lays down and I lay down with him.
He pulls me close to him protectively and sighs.
"I'm sorry I've been distant and mean the past couple of days." He says apologizing
"It's okay, I understand baby. Love you." I say kissing him
"I love you to." I hear him say then just moments later, I hear his soft gentle snores.
Not long after, I also fall asleep in his embrace...

This ones short and I don't know if I like it. Anywho, comment suggestions!