Beach day

Y/N pov
------
Me and Bruno are gonna have a beach day and I'm super excited.
I throw one of his big t-shirts over my bathing suit and grab my bag and sunglasses.
Bruno grabs his sunglasses and we walk out the door.
The beach is walking distance where we are staying in Hawaii. We are here to visit family.
A couple minutes later we arrive and I drop my bag in the sand and kick off my shoes. The beach is not crowded at all. Perfect. I take off the shirt I have on and Bruno does the Same. We walk to the water hand in hand and began to ease ourselves in until I'm picked up and thrown into the water.
I pop back up.
"Bruno!! Your gonna get it!" I say and start chasing him out the water.
He starts the run and I see him giggling.
He runs around the empty beach while I chase him.
I finally catch him and grab his shoulder. He turns around unexpectedly and i slam into him but he doesn't budge. before I have time to do anything, he grabs my face and kisses me roughly. My arms immediately wrap around his neck and he pulls me closer.
We pull away to catch our breath.
"Still mad?" He asks
"You know I can't stay mad at you." I say grinning while going in for another short kiss.
"Let's go grab some drinks." He says leading me to the bar.
We sit on the stools of the outside bar and the bartender asks what we want.
"Can I have a sex on the beach please?" I ask
"Rum and coke please." Bruno says and the bartender starts making our drinks.
Bruno pays and we sip on the drinks.
"It's a gorgeous day for this." I say smiling.
"I agree, it's beautiful and you make it 100 times better." Bruno says looking at me.
I blush and look down smiling.
No matter how many times Bruno complements me, I always blush.
"Let's walk on the pier." I say and we grab our drinks and walk down the pier.
We sit at the end on a bench and I lean my head on his shoulder.
He kisses the top of my head and wraps his arm around my waist.
We just sit in peaceful silence watching the waves roll in while sipping our drinks.
It's a good day..

This is super short but I may do another beach one some day! Comment what ya think!