Sick

Y/N pov
----
I wake up in Brunos arms and immediately feel my head pounding.
I wince when I try to move but then notice my throats sore. I begin to sit up but Bruno wakes up to. I hold my head with my hands and start to feel dizzy.
"You okay?" Bruno asks in his morning voice while yawning.
"Yeah." I try to croak out but it comes out rough because it hurts.
Bruno sits up beside me, still not convinced.
He lays his hand on my forehead and sighs.
"Y/N you have a fever." He tells me
"It's probably nothing." I say and try to swing my legs over the side of the bed but he stops me. My throats on fire every time I talk but Bruno doesn't need to know that.
"You need to lay down, I'll make you some coffee." He says and gets out of bed and to the kitchen.
I decide I need to go to the bathroom so I stand up anyway. Time I stand and take my first step, dizziness comes across me so I grabbed the door frame and held on. I finally make it to the bathroom and do my business.
I begin to walk back by holding on to the walls for support, I don't think I've ever felt this bad.
Bruno walks in the room and notices me leaning on the wall. He puts the coffee mug down and jogs to me.
"I told you not to move." He says gently grabbing my arm with one hand while his other hand rest on my lower back, guiding me to the bed.
He helps me sit and grabs the coffee and hands it to me with a couple of pills, I take a sip and Swallow the pils, the warm substance already feels like it's helping my throat a bit.
I put it down and lay back.
Bruno begins climbing back in bed with me.
"Bru your gonna get sick." I croak out sniffing.
"I don't care." He says and pulls the blanket up over me.
He opens his arms so I crawl into them.
I cough a couple of times and it burns my throat.
"Do you need anything?" He asks me.
I shake my head no and he kisses my forehead. "Just let me know if you need something." He says
I nod and close my eyes.
I hear a phone ring and Bruno picks it up, he answers and talks for a little bit.
"Who was it babe." I ask still on his chest as he puts the phone down.
"Phil, he just had a couple questions about the song were working on." He says and I nod.
I snuggle on him with my eyes close until I realized I have work today!
I sit up and Bruno puts his hand on my back.
"You okay?" He asks
"I forgot I have work today." I say
"Baby you can't go into work if you wanted to, just relax and call your boss." He says rubbing my back.
I nod and pull my phone out and call my boss.
He answers but doesn't sound happy.
"Y/N! Where the hell are you!?" He asks
"Mr. Laker, I'm in bed sick, I can't come in. I'm sorry." I say apologizing.
"This is your last vacation today." He growls and hangs up.
What a dick.
I throw my phone on the bed and massage my temples.
"Everything's alright?" Bruno asks.
I shrug my shoulders
"He was mad but I don't think he will fire me." I say and sigh
I relax back into Brunos arms and he gently massages my head while turning the tv to moana and embracing me tighter.
"Did I tell you how much I love you?" I ask him smiling.
"I believe so but I don't mind hearing it again." He grins
"Well I loooove you." I say and we both giggle.
"I love you to darling." He says
How in the world did I get so lucky?...