Birthday

Y/N pov
----
"We're gonna party like its your birthday! Sip Bacardi like its your birthday! And you know we don't give a fuck cause it's your birthday!" He runs around the house singing because today is my birthday.
I turn 22 today and he is set on going to the club with me and the band to celebrate.
So I put some last minute touches on my makeup and walk out to Bruno in the living room.
He stops walking and looks at me.
"You are THE most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on baby, how did I get so damn lucky?" He asks snaking his arms around my waist.
I giggle and blush.
We're about to kiss before we hear a knock on the door.
"Ugg, moment ruined." He says and i chuckle
The band walks inside the house and they all wish me a happy birthday and give me hugs. I feel like the band are my brothers.
"Who's ready to party?!" Phil shouts
We all laugh and head out the door
-
I order a round of shots and we all take them.
Out of know where, a cake is brought to our table, a crown is being placed on my head by Phil and 22 by Taylor swift starts playing over the loud speakers.
I look at Bruno and he's grinning from ear to ear. He leans over to my ear and says," happy birthday baby." Over the loud music.
I grab his face and kiss him hard, but not getting carried away because our friends are here.
I adjust the crown on my head and blow out the candles. Everyone claps and cheers.
We end up ordering more shots and getting drunk.
Hours later
We walk outside around back and he takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it up. We sit against the building and I lean my head on his shoulder while he smokes.
"Bruno this is the best birthday ever, thank you baby." I say slurring and he turns to me and kisses my cheek.
He puffs the cigarette again and blows the smoke the opposite direction of me.
"I love you." He whispers in my ear
"I love you to." I say back tiredly
"You tired?" He asks me
I nod and he checks his phone to see what time it is and the clock reads 3:34 am.
"Yeah it's pretty late, we better catch a cab or something." He says, taking his last puff of his cigarette and putting the rest of it out on the cement.
"What about everybody else?" I ask
"Ill tell them were leaving." He says standing up, putting his hand out for me to grab. I grab it and he pulls me up.
We walk inside and the loud music returns.
I see Bruno talking to Phil and they do there little bro hug goodbye thing.
We exit the building and Bruno whistles a cab down and we hop in. Bruno tells them the address and we take off. I lean my head on his shoulder and drift off to sleep. I feel him kiss my forehead before I'm consumed in complete darkness..

"Y/N baby, we're here." Bruno Says nudging me.
I fully open my eyes and see were at the house. I hop out the car and Bruno pays.
We walk inside the house and I go straight to bed, I feel Bruno flop beside me. Exhausted as well.
I take My crown off and sling it on the floor and attempt to pull my dress over my head, suddenly I feel it being lifted over my head and Bruno slings in on the floor. He slings an arm over my stomach and the other one plays with my hair until I fall into a deep sleep..
"Happy birthday darling.." Is the last thing I hear for the rest of the night...