3

ryuusiakis pov

misa is so loud sometimes. I guess im kinda mad about the two of them but i dont get why shes so in fatuated with him, i mean if he were kira yes, but then does that make him more of a suspect. i tap my lip as our drinks are set down and they order food i ask for some cake. i look at light in the corner of my eye, i know hes not thinking about i lesser important equation from school. Hes been working trying to find kira rather then go to school, and i mean with us hand cuffed together i and being the worlds greatest theres no way. "Yummy, thank you for sharing with me light this looks soooo good!" i looked away since she was about to feed him off a spoon more romanticly then i wanted to see. But i guess thats not important now.  I looked back over and he fake smiled at her and laughed with her as she smiled brightly. hmmm. they finish up eating bring all cute and what not. we leave and misa returns to her flour as we go to ours, we get up ther and light turns around arms slightly folded. "so wanna tell me what that was all about?" he looked lick he cared but had some explaining to do as well, "hmm now that i think of it you do too right?" i sit with my feet in my chair and place my finger on my lip. he sat down next to me and sighed, intresting light. "I just dont understand what your doing, are you still investigating me? You get so mad at misa and i dont understand." i looked away slightly, light you bring out the worst in me, "Yes im just investigating you is all, the two of you being like that, its all very unnormal if you understand." light spoke "i supose i understand, but why are you allways going after misa." i boiled with anger, "Becuse shes making this harder then it has to be light, you dont like her and its causing you unhappiness." i sighed looking away feeling a bit better. its illogical for me to care about his happiness i mean i like him as a friend, right? "Ryuusaki? why does this bother i told its just a one sided re-" i cut him cutting like a knife like a fish, "yes a "one sided realationship, but it makes you unhappy. so why bother, light your a smart guy so why not be happy with someone as eually smart?" hes acting strange and doging questions why? "No, i mean no one has ever been has equally as smart as me. i mean exsept you ryuusaki." he pushed his had behind his head bashfully. i blushed a deep red, only light does this why?