4

Light POV                                                                                                                                                                                   

Ryuuzaki was being...different. I know i have said that before about a thousand times but i mean it. What is his problem.  "Well i believe  that we should take a break, quite frankly i'm out of coffee." he cut off our conversation just like that!? What is he thinking? He walks over to the door in silence, like nothing at all just happened. when we opened the door Misa fell in toppling in front  of us, "Misa? what are you doing here?"  " Hold it !!! I'm the only one who should be asking questions here! I bet you guys guys are fighting over me ! Hmph that's fine with me! " " No Misa that is not the case. " Said Ryuuzaki. I have never seen him this angry. " Listen Light..i know you don't love Misa. And the fact that she loves you and you don't like her...gives you no happiness. We argued for several minutes " STOP !!! " screamed Misa. We both stared at her. " You guys don't have to fight all the time ! " Listen Misa stay out of this " I said . " But you guys are always looking at each other ! Like you were mad at each other ! Why!?! " I looked at Misa and put my face in my hand and went and sat down. Ryuuzaki got up close to Misa. " Do you truly love Light ? " said Ryuuzaki. I wondered why he would say something like that. " Um..of course ! I love Light no matter what ! " Ryuuzaki got even closer to Misa's face and squinted as if he thought she was lying. " Well atleast i'm not emo ! " " Listen guys just stop. We need to focus on Kira right now " Ryuuzaki made a face like he didn't want to look for Kira at the moment. I tried to focus on plans and how we are going to catch Kira . Ryuuzaki and Misa kept talking and complaining about if Misa loved me and about if i loved her. I continued investigating clues and finding out plans as they were still fighting about the same thing. " Ryuuzaki you seem like you only care about my unhappiness instead of finding Kira " I said with a blank face. Ryuuzaki only looked at me. And blushed.You could only tell slightly because he was trying to hide it behind his hand. " Yeah Ryuuzaki why don't you work on finding Kira ! " Said Misa . " Ryuuzaki we have to focus as i threw a kick at him. He fell off the couch where he was fighting with Misa. Ryuuzaki threw a punch at my face. he made a face that said " I dont want to do this . ". Misa was shocked seeing me on the floor and passed out cold on the couch. We kept fighting and punching each other . We went outside the room and fighted in the hallways . Ryuuzaki fell into the closet and as i fell on top on him the closet door slammed. We both blushed.