6

Light POV

  I was absolutely shocked at the fact that ryuzaki hit my chest. I thought about misa yes but only because misa deserved better, but really I was just using her but never cheated on her. Is this cheating though? she said no other girls but ryuzkis a guy. No its still cheating. But I don't love misa, but ryuzaki. My chest started to feel wet, is he crying? "Ryuzaki?" he shook badly still on tp of me, I placed my hand on his head reassuringly. I don't understand why he's doings this right now when kira is still way to at large for us to be worried about what we are going to do next with our .... relationship? I'm still unsure what's going on with us? "Light,"He sat up and pretended that he had not been crying yet my shirt was still obviously socked. "We can pretend this never happened if you want, just go back to the investigation." his eyes avoided mine, "Ryuzaki you have-" He cut me off with running off. I never noticed that he took the hand cuffs off in an attempt to get away in which I heard misa yell after him but not follow as far as misa was concerned he could just die, that's what I used to think I wanted. I haven't moved feeling cold now that ryuzaki was out of my arms but what do I say to him, I can't get attached if rem is going to kill him, if I tell him i'm kira he'll want nothing to do with me and only wish me death, yet I don't wanna see him dead either. My shirt was still tear stained as I finally stood up, I need find him and tell him i'm kira, and that.....I love him...