Lost Uncle

About 11:30 a.m. I decided to call Roy, my uncle. I wanted to know what is happening. He has to know more. But if he hasn't tell me it yet, I think he do not want share it with me. But what that interesting it could be?

Maybe it was just a normal dream. And earlier, on the street, I had delusions. This is just really weird, really weird. So it can not be true.

But I will call him, just to be sure everything is allright.

I took my phone to make this call. But he was not answering. I will call him in ten minutes.

After those ten minutes I tried it again. He was still not answering. God. This is getting weirder and weirder. I called him again and then again... Still no answer.

But I didn't want to give it up.

So, in the afternoon, I took car and drove to the city centre. Roy lives her.

I parked my car before his big mansion, which maybe looks kinda haunted. I knocked on his door. But nobody was answering. I took the phone and tried to call him. But nobody was still answering. Why?

'Roy!' I shouted.

Nothing.

'Le Roy! Uncle!' I tried it again.

'Roy! Where the hell are you?!'

Suddenly, someone opened the door.

'Hello. What can I help you with?' Said the young pretty woman standing in the door.

'Who are you? Where is my uncle?'

'I am Mr.'s Paulson bed maker. And you?'

'I am his nephew. Where is he?'

'He is not home. Do you want me to say something to him?'

'Yes, please tell him I was here.'

'Ok, I will. Goodbye.' And then she close the door quickly.

Well, that was weird. She was acting nervously, like if she was hiding something. Was she? Has she done anything to my uncle? I hope not. But now I do not have time for this. I have to go to cemetery quickly.

It was 10 p.m. as I got into our tomb.

'Mom? Are you here?'

Nothing. I am sick of getting no answers. But I will wait to midnight.

11:59. Huge storm started outside, I could hear that.

I looked on my watches. Ten seconds left to midnight.

And then... Lightning struck into tomb.

And there she was. My mother. Again in old dark bloody dress.

'Mother?'

'Yes, it is me, my dear.'

'Well, but you died!' I shouted.

'Yeah, I did, only because of you.'

'Because of me? Mom, you have had heart attack.' Because of me? I was really confused.

'So, as I see, your uncle hasn't tell you anything, did he?'

'What should he tell me? Please mom! Tell me.'

'Well there is lot to talk about. I haven't died because of heart attack. I died because of you. I protected you by one spell. But the spell killed me.'

'Why did you have to protect me? A spell? Are you witch or something?' I was confused more and more.

'Yes, I am. The most powerful witch in the world. Dark people came to kidnap you, Mark. And now you have to revenge me. And as soon as revenge will be done, I will be able to come back.'

'But how? How can I revenge you mom?'

'You have to kill five dark people!'