Message from Dead Mother

What? I can not kill people. I am not villain or something like that. Killing people is just bad.

'But mom? Killing five people? Isn't that to much?'

'But without it, I will never be able to come back. And you want me back, don't you?' She asked with a bit of fear in her voice.

'Of course I do.'

'So, you will have to kill them. There is just five bad dark people kill. They do not deserve to live, Mark. They are embodiment of pure evil. You are the only one, who can stop them. And if you won't, they won't stop hurting innocent people. Is that what you want?'

'No, of course not. But how could I kill then? Mom, I am not strong enough for this. There is no way I could do this.'

I was really terrified. I mean, I workout and all these things, but although, how could I be able to kill someone, especially, when they are powerful?

'Son, listen to me carefully! I am the most powerful witch in the world, even when I am dead. Before that, no one could kill. I died because of you. Only because I wanted to. Nature took my life away from me to protect you. Nature is protecting you! There is nothing to worry about.'

'Yes, but how will nature help me to kill five people?' I asked her confusedly.

'Nature isn't going to help you with killing them. I am! Every time, when you want to talk with me only you have to do is say this sentence:

Matko, zjev se mi!

and think about me. And I will be there, ok?'

'Okey then.' I nodded.

'But there is one thing I need you ask for. You can never tell this to your uncle or to your brother. You can never tell him, you are seeing me, or that you are killing people to help me come back.'

'Yes, but why?'

'I will tell you soon. But now, I have to go. Just wait for my next instructions. Bye Mark.'

And then she disappeared.

Why can't I tell about this to my brother or to my brother. Is it that important? Why? My brother, Joshua, me has to know that. I can not lie to him.

I will tell him it tomorrow. Oh no, today, it is 1:00 a.m.

God, so much? It is Monday, I have to go to school today. I have to go home and have some sleep.

As I got home, Joshua was sleeping already. I have to tell him about our mother. But what if she somehow get wind about that.

As I got into the bed, I started to hear some weird voices.

'Do not tell it anyone!'

They were saying this sentence over and over. After fifteen minutes I screamed:

'Get the hell out of my head!'

'Hey hey hey, Mark, what is happening to you?'

It was my brother, standing over my bed.

'Nothing, it was just bad dream. You don't have to worry about me Joshua, everything is ok.'

'Okey then. But if something was not ok, you would tell me, wouldn't you?' He asked me, he looked kinda scared.

'Of course I would.' I lied.

'Ok, have a nice sleep.'

'You too little bro.'

'Hey! I am only ten minutes younger then you!' He said to me.

After that he left with big smile on his face.

Well, that was the first time when I lied to him. I also hope it was last time.

After a while I finally fell asleep.