Period

You wake up this morning to find a little surprise. That surprise is that time of the month.

 You hate it when it comes because then you get all emotional and in pain and you feel bad when your boyfriend Mark has to take care of you. Yeah sometimes it's nice but other times you just feel like your wasting his them with your stupid needs. Even if he does want to help you, you don't really want to tell him. Instead you just let him figure out on his own which he eventually does. 

You tried to get up but mark's strong arms were wrapped around your waist real tight. After a few more attempts, you gave and sighed. Eventually he does loser his grip and you slowly got out, trying not to wake him from slumber. 

You quickly went to the bathroom and when you came back, you were relieved that the sheets weren't blood red. You decided to just let him sleep for a while so you can start making breakfast.

While you were in your session of making pancakes, you felt two arms wrap around you and a head on your shoulder. 

"Good morning" he said with his sleepy voice. This made you giggle a little bit.

"Good morning sleepy head"

"Can I have some snuggles?" He said with puppy dog eyes

"Not now I'm making breakfast. Go sit down eat some pancakes"

Mark sat down and you finished making the pancakes. You both ate and you two decided to snuggle on the couch while watching tv. Suddenly you started to feel pain but you tried to ignore. Mark noticed and he had a worry look to his face.

"You okay hun?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's nothing bad"

"Are you sure? It looks like your in real pain"

You started to cry for no reason. Mark just pulled you into a hug and rubbed your back in circles with his hands. He also said sweet things in your ears until you finally calmed down enough for him to ask you what's wrong. 

"I'm leaking "

Mark was confused for a few minutes but then he realized that it was your codeword for period. He got up and left to go get some things. He came back with chocolate, blankets, and pain killers. You took one pain killer and started to eat some of the chocolate.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to deal with my stupid needs"

"Y/n listen to me, your needs aren't stupid and they will never be stupid. Don't say things like that because I care about you and if you are going through the things, just know that I'll be there to help you"

Hearing those words made you smile and hug mark. He hugged you back and afterwords you two started to watch a movie. Halfway during the movie you looked up at mark. 

"Hey mark?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

He kissed you as he said "I love you too"