Snowflake part 2

The next day you decided to find out who was your secret admirer. You couldn't really figure out who it was. Every class you looked around to see if they were there but you didn't think so. During lunch you have decided that there were 3 people that could of sent you the snowflake.

 The first one was Drake who was mostly shy but his handwriting is kinda sloppy just like in the note. The next and most possible one was Chris. He was in 3 of your classes and you two talk once in a while so it had to be him. But then again there are rumors going around that he likes another girl so maybe he isn't the one. Lastly Jack. I mean you two don't have any classes together and barley talk. The only time he did was when he helped you up. I mean It couldn't be him right? 

Your thoughts were interrupted by the Bell. You get up and leave to your next class. You feel a pair of eyes stare at the back of your head but you ignore it. You have better things to worry about then thinking about some silly little snowflake. That was until there was another one this time under the desk you sit in. It said: 

Everyday I see you

but you don't see me.

You don't know who I am yet 

but speed is key. 💚 

You were so confused about the last part. Speed is key? Who says that? Did he just say it to rhyme or what? You put the snowflake in your pocket and tried to pay attention to class. But all you can think about is that snowflake that was waiting for you under your desk. 

(Time skip)

The next day you were about to walk into your next class when you bumped into someone. It was Jack again. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going" you say as you pick up one of the things he dropped. 

"It's okay. It seems that I keep falling for you" He says with a chuckle. You giggle at his joke and notice a paper snowflake. You thought you dropped it and went to get it. Has you picked it up you realized it wasn't the same snowflake you had. 

Your eyes sparkle in the daylight

Your smile brightens the world

You may think differently 

But your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen 💚

You look up and see and blushing jack looking away from you and picking up the last of his things. 

"You gave me the snowflakes?"

He slowly nodded and sighed. 

"Look i know you may not li-" you kiss him interrupting his sentence. After you pull away Jack looked at you with a shocked face. 

"I like you" you said

"I like you two"

You both hold hands as you two walked down the hallway.