Chapter 5 - World of Sin

Taehyung suddenly woke up in a room he didn't know. The bright light coming from the windows almost blinded him. Many questions were spinning inside his head, but one was more relevant than the others.

"Am I really alive? Is this heaven? Or more like...hell?" he thought.

When his eyes adjusted to the bright light, he saw a little better where he was. He was in a big room full of statues. The floor was made entirely of black and white marble that formed a beautiful square pattern. There were black and white columns and arches and the walls were filled with amazing paintings. On the left side, there was a particular big painting that he recognized for some reason. It was called 'The Fall of the Rebel Angels' by Pieter Bruegel.

He turned around to look behind him and what he saw shocked him for a second. All of his friends were walking towards him. They were all wearing wealthy clothes and they had their hairs dyed of strange colours. Jimin's hair were silver grey, Hoseok's hair were ginger, Namjoon's were ash blond, Seokjin's were light pink, (Y/N)'s hair were of a beautiful plum colour, Jungkook's were light brown. Yoongi seemed to be the only one with a normal hair colour, which was black.

Hoseok put an arm around him and he smiled bringing the boy with him in the big art gallery with the others. Taehyung didn't know why he was there, or actually where it was, but he felt like it was only right for him to be there. All of them played around the room. Yoongi was riding a bike and slapped Jimin in the back of his head, causing (Y/N), who was right next to him, to laugh. Jungkook and Namjoon sat on a black marble cube, reading a book called 'Demian' while Taehyung and Hoseok were looking at one of the statues.

Jin was looking at 'The Fall of the Rebel Angels'. He was almost hypnotized by it. He kept looking at it for a very long time. At some point, they all looked at the end of the hall, where two big arches were. The white one showed a statue of an angel, and the black one showed a black statue of the devil.

Suddenly, the lights went out. When they opened their eyes, everyone found themselves in different rooms.

Jungkook and Namjoon found themselves in a wealthy room full of expensive objects. The younger boy was laying on a bed with a green lollypop in his mouth while Namjoon sat on a couch near him, taking sips from a crystal glass full of an alcoholic drink called Absinthe. Jimin and Yoongi were in a blue room kneeling in front of each other while green smoke surrounded him. Yoongi got up and waked behind him, covering his eyes with a blue piece of fabric. He smirked an attached a rope at the blindfold, while the other side of the rope was firmly attached to the wall. He leaned in and whispered in his ear: "Jimin-ah. You have to be blind. You will not suffer anymore if you don't see the reality. Trust your hyung, I'm not lying". He then walked to the door and got out of the room, leaving Jimin there alone with the green smoke surrounding him and making him dizzy.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was alone in a dark room, sitting on a chair with only a pool of dark water around him. He was looking around in the room, as if searching for something. "Where are the others?" he asked himself while passing a hand on the water around him. Seokjin was in a garden, looking at a long table that was set for what looked like a dinner. There were eight plates in front of the chairs, and each of them had a red apple on it. He was waiting for someone. Taehyung was in an empty dark room. There was only a tiny light that showed a big piece of white-transparent fabric placed on him. The boy was breathing rhythmically as he touched the white fabric. He wanted to lift it up and get out of there, but somehow he knew it wasn't the right time.

(Y/N) was wandering around a room with no windows. Candles were floating around a big red bed with rose petals all around it. At the bottom of the room there was a big red door, but it was chained up. She looked at the door, then at the bed and then turned around to exit the room from the other white door behind her. She found herself in a big white corridor. "You should be in your room" a deep voice said, and as she turned around she saw Yoongi standing in front of her. He walked towards her and took her chin in his hands, leaning in and whispering to her ear: "(Y/N)-ah...you never listen. You are too curious. What should I do with you?" . He chuckled and took her hand, dragging her towards another room.