Chapter 6 - We're here for each others

"Oh my god, guys! He finally woke up!!" Jungkook screamed and rushed to help Taehyung up. "Hyung why are you on the floor? We were so worried oh god...". Taehyung sat on the bed while still breathing heavily. He looked up at the younger boy in front of him and whispered: "So...it was only a dream...it felt so real...".

"What dream Hyung?" Jungkook asked, but Taehyung just shook his head. He felt weak so he laid down on the bed again. "Why do I feel so weak omg..." he asked to no one in particular. "Well you almost drowned. Plus you didn't eat anything for the past two days" Jin said, coming into the room with a bowl in his hands, and the others following behind him.

"Two days?" the young boy asked, and Jin just nodded. "You slept for two days...we were worried. We...thought you were in a coma..." he said with a sad expression, but he then smiled: "Luckily, that's not the case. Now here, you are probably really hungry. Eat this". He placed the bowl in front of him and gave him the chopsticks. "Thanks, but...are we at the old house near the sea?" he asked, and Jin just nodded. Taehyung looked at the delicious ramen in front of him, and then looked at all his friends around him. One of them wasn't there tho.

"Where is (Y/N)?" the boy asked. Yoongi just turned around facing a corner of the room, where the girl was. She was looking down at the floor while leaning on the wall. "She stayed quiet for the past two days..." the older boy sighed. Taehyung just started eating, but at some point, the memories of what happened before hit him like a train. He felt like throwing up and gave the bowl back to Jin, placing his hands on his face. Why was he there? Why was he alive? He didn't deserve it, right? He didn't deserve anything. He was just making suffer everyone in his life and it was better for him to disappear.

Tears started streaming down his face while all the boys looked at him shocked. Jimin tried to comfort him but he just pushed him away. "WHY AM I ALIVE? WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?" he screamed. "We couldn't let you die Tae! We're your friends!! We care about you more than you think." Namjoon said, trying to calm him down. Taehyung kept saying he didn't want to live, that he didn't deserve it. Everyone were confused. Only Namjoon knew that he was in that state because of what he did to his father. The others didn't know about anything, but they clearly felt that something was off. Taehyung was never suicidal, he surely felt sad sometimes, but when he was with his friends he always felt happy.

At some point, (Y/N) got off the wall and walked to the bed. She gestured for the others to move away a little, and looked at Taehyung. The boy looked up at her with his red puffy eyes, and tears still streaming down his perfect cheeks, while the girl had a stern look on her face. She was pissed off, and he knew it.

He was starting to cry even louder when the girl threw her arms around his neck, and her whole weight on his body.

He was surprised, but he got even more confused when he heard the girl crying as she buried her face on the crook of his neck. "Do not try that ever again, you heard me?! You fucking scared me to death!! I thought we lost you! I swear I will kick your ass until you can't walk if you scare me like that again! PABO!" she screamed. The boy looked down at her. She too had red puffy eyes and her cute face was sad and angry. He felt terrible for what he did. He looked at all of his friends and started to realize how much they cared about him.

He stroked the girl's hair and hugged her even tighter: "I'm so sorry (Y/N)-ah. I apologize. To all of you...I was just...tired and I felt guilty. I felt lost...I'm sorry" he cried again. Jin smiled, happy to see that he learned his lesson. He came towards them again to make him finish the food, but the girl didn't want to let go of Tae. The young boy laughed and made her shift on the bed, so she was still hugging him and he could eat as well. They all sat down in the room, talking.

After a while, (Y/N) had calmed down and was now sleeping beside the boy. They all looked at her and smiled. "Taehyung-ssi...she cares a lot about you. And we all do the same way. Please remember that we're always here to help you." said Namjoon and Jungkook nodded: "Actually, I think we should say that we're all going to be there if someone needs help. We're all friends and we got through every sort of things in our lives. We're always going to be there for each other. Always." he said confidently.

"Wow look at this boy trying to be more mature than us. You make us look like fools you know?" Yoongi said, and they all laughed. (Y/N) woke up at their laugh and she immediately said: "Are you making fun of me you assholes?!". They all started laughing again, and it was one of those rare moments when they all felt truly happy.

"I think we should prolong with this 'vacation'. We all still need to stay together...and I don't want Tae to stay alone too much. What do you think?" Namjoon asked the others, and (Y/N) frowned. "What? Don't you have work?" she asked him, and he sighed: "Yeah about that...I think I'm probably fired by now so..." . The girl was surprised, but then she remembered that it was a rough week for all of them.

"Well I don't think any of us has nothing better to do. So why not?" Jimin said, and they all agreed. They will spend some more time together, since that was the only way they felt in peace. They needed to act out about all the shits happening in their lives. They decided that, from now on, they will do whatever they wanted. Not caring about anything.

Little did they know that their actions will have consequences.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author space: Tae is learning from his mistakes...but would that be enough?

So okay, i am so sorry this part is so short compared to the others, but next up is the RUN MV and i wanted to make a transition between the prologue and RUN. Also, i admit that i was having some trouble lately. I'm having more writers block thank expected, so it might take a while for the next chapter to come out.

Also, for me, school is starting in two days! I am excited to see all my friends again, but i already know the lessions will be boring XD

Since school is starting, the updates might get slower, i am truly sorry and i hope you can be patient and understand me. Thank you.

Also i want to remind you to not be a shy reader and comment whatever you want! I really love to read all kinds of comments ^u^

Annyeong!

-Hirilyss