Chapter 9 - Run (pt.2)

"LET'S PARTY!" Jimin screamed and Jin came out of the kitchen holding a video camera: "I'm gonna make some more videos to keep as memories". Namjoon smiled and turned around to Jungkook who was in charge of the music: "Nice music boy, as usual" the younger smirked and said: "Thanks hyung". Their party started and Namjoon got out some Soju and beers saying: "I thought we could drink something for this party. Do not exaggerate tho kids okay?" and they all nodded.

Jungkook and Jimin ran into the room screaming and pulling the wheel chair with Hobi on it, while (Y/N) laughed hard at the sight: "OH MY GOD WHAT HAHAHA". They almost bumped into Jin who was sitting on the couch and he laughed filming them: "Watch out kids omg hahaha". (Y/N) got up from the chair and took out some spray cans from a box near the table: "Jin oppa get up!" her and Taehyung pulled him towards the wall and made a cross with the spray cans on his shirt and the wall, laughing.

"AISH YOU KIDS!!" he screamed and ran after them while everyone else laughed. This reminded (Y/N) about all the time that her, Tae and Namjoon got out during night times just to paint graffiti on the walls of the city and punctually they got followed by the police. She laughed at the fact that they got caught only once, the other day.

Some time later, the sun went down and they were a little tired. They all had dinner and got around a table while looking at Seokjin building an house of cards. He was almost done when Taehyung slapped it and it collapsed. "Aish oppa you're so mean!" (Y/N) said and Jin laughed: "It's okay". Taehyung put a card in his mouth and grinned: "Sorry it was irresistible".

"Yo boys, there are no more snacks and the beer are finished. Should we end the party here?" Jimin asked and they all screamed "NO! THE PARTY GOES ON TILL MORNING". He got scared and put his hands up: "HOO SORRY. Then we need to buy more snacks". "I'll go buy them, I'll be back in a few minutes" the girl got up from the couch and put his jacket on. She turned around and looked at the boys, who were looking at her with fury in their eyes: "Uhm...what?" she asked concerned and Yoongi answered: "It's late! You're not going out alone this late".

"Holy shit, please you sound like my mom. I always go out this late oppa don't worry. I'll be right back with snacks and beer." she said and then she got out before anyone else could speak. She was grateful to have friends that cared about her, but she was not a child anymore. The girl got down the hill and back to the city, walking on the streets of Seoul. The streets were full of people even if it was almost midnight, but it was normal, I mean, it was Seoul right? The great capital of Korea.

(Y/N) got into a small street where she found a mini market. She got in and bought some beers and some chips and, once she paid, she got out from the store and back to the streets of the city. "Hmm...the boys must be hungry so I better hurry. I'll take a shortcut" she thought, and she got into a small dark alleyway, away from the main streets. She took out one of the beers and opened the can, drinking some of it while walking down the side streets of Seoul.

She passed by a small bar. The music was very loud, almost making her deaf, so she just fastened her peace to get away from that music as soon as possible. While walking past the door, a boy suddenly came out of the bar and pushed her, almost making her fall on the floor, while the beer fell on her shoes.

"What the fuck!? HEY ASSHOLE, YOU COULD AT LEAST EXCUSE YOURSELF" she screamed at the boy, who turned around in an instant. He was tall with blonde ash hair, not Korean and had the looks of someone who could kill with stares. But the girl wasn't scared at all, I mean, that fucker just ruined her precious black Dr.Martens, and Yoongi's stares were way scarier than that boy.

"What did you say to me, kid?" he snorted at the girl: "Don't you fucking dare to call me an asshole sweetie". She widened her eyes and put the bag with the food on the ground, her face full of anger: "Excuse me? You fucking bumped on me, spilled my beer and ruined my shoes! Not even saying 'sorry', you're such a dick." she screamed at him and he got dangerously close to her, but stopped right in front of her, scanning her face with his eyes.