3

I yawn as I walk into the ice cream shop Sehun, Bora and I were at the other day

"Tired eh?" Someone calls out. I look around and see a very unique looking girl standing behind the counter. "You work here?" I ask her. "Uhh duh. Why would I be in the employees only area if I weren't working here." She says.

I nod my head. "I'm just surprised. The owner here I met about two days ago seems too feisty to hire anybody." I admit. The girl chuckles. "Well I guess I was lucky then. I'm her bestfriend. And she's actually a really good person once you get to know her." The girl explains.

"Yeri huh?" I reply. The girl nods her head. "My names Somi." She says I nod. "Also she may seem tough but she's a sweet one. Anyways how can I help you today?" Somi asks me. I smile and order a strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone.

When she hands me the ice cream I pay and sit down on the tables

"I HATE MY LIFE." A familiar voice screams. Curiously I look up at where Somi was and see Yeri standing beside her.

My eyes lit up right away. I don't know why but Yeri just made me so excited. She seemed as if a bundle of chaotic fun I guess.. but it was exciting. Her energy was definitely strong too of course.

"Why?" Somi asks. "That fricken Bora girl that had came in with the two other guys that other day is suing me for being a rude employee!" Yeri screams angrily.

Yikes.. Bora DOES come from a rich family..

"Oh no.. what are you gonna do?" Somi asks her worriedly. "I've gotta fight back of course. But first.. I wanna ruin her life. Maybe threaten her a little so that she just gives up the Sue." Yeri says evilly. I chuckle a little at her cute evilness.

But I shouldn't had made a sound..

"Huh? Who's laughing?" Yeri asks as she looks around. And her eyes land on me.

I widen my eyes realizing the situation and she immediately dashes towards me. "YOU!" She yells as she points at me. "Muah?" I say as I also point at myself. "You were one of the boys that had came in on that day with that stupid bitch bora!" Yeri says angrily.

"I-I well.. I admit yes." I say shyly. "Hmm then you better not say as word about this to her!" Yeri growls. "Got it?!" She screams. "Uhh g-got it!" I say timidly. "And also.. just to keep your trust.. YOU are working here for now on." Yeri demands to me.

"Wait what?! Working here?!" I say confused. "Uhmm YAH!" Yeri says before pinching me on the chest. "Ouch." I say as I rub the spot she pinched. She then walks over to the counter and gets out a uniform and apron and then throws it at me. "Wear it. Somi is giving you training.." Yeri says before walking into the back of the ice cream shop.

I sigh as I walk out of the bathroom wearing my new uniform to work here.

"Alright! And that's pretty much all you need to know!" Somi says as she finishes training me. "Oh! And also, when someone comes to the counter to order. All you have to say at first is... Welcome to Kawaii Kreme! How may I take your order?" Somi explains.

"Really? Because last time I went to here and Yeri was working she told me HURRY UP AND PICK A FLAVOR." I imitate Yeri.

Somi laughs. "Well Yeri has her bad days. But you should see her when she's happy or excited.. she looks so cute!" Somi says as she puts the ice cream scoopers away. I nod my head. I could imagine that.. I mean like to be honest she already seems cute to me now!

"Hey! Stop messing around and get back to work!" Yeri says as she comes in and gets out.

"Hmm I wonder where she is going." Somi says as Yeri leaves the ice cream shop. "Me too." I say curiously. "Well! We gotta work! Come on." Somi says motivatingly as she goes back to work. And so do I.

After the day ending it was about 9:30 PM and Somi's shift was ending.

"Well! Good luck newbie. You only have a couple of hours left of work anyways." Somi says before leaving. I sigh in the empty quiet lonely ice cream shop.

 I sigh in the empty quiet lonely ice cream shop

I wonder where Yeri-ah went?

All of a sudden after that thought the bell on the door jingles and I look up happy to see Yeri.

But something was different.. she seemed so.. gloomy..

She immediately sat down with a tired expression on one of the chairs.

I came up to her and sat in the seat in front of her. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She sighs as a tear drops from her cheek. I felt bad already, even though I had no idea of what was going on. "M-my.. father... he died.." Yeri says before bursting out into tears again. I gasp in shock. I immediately sit beside her and hug her.

She hugged me back and buried her face in chest as she cries.

"It'll be okay.." I whisper as I rubbed her head. "I-I just don't know how to live anymore.. he was the only one I had left.. I mean like... my mother moved away to Canada.." Yeri explains. I nod listening.

"I understand how you feel. My grandmother had died a long time ago too.. it may not be as bad as you, but she felt like a mother to me." I explain. Yeri nods listening.

I noticed her red eyes still dropped a few tears. So I wipe her strolling tears on her pure cheeks with my thumb. She blushes a little and I couldn't help but smile. She was so cute and vulnerable. I just wanted to hug her one last time.

"Can.. I have a hug.. please.." she whispers shyly. I nod my head and wrap my arms around her. She smiles and hugs me back.

 She smiles and hugs me back

What a cutie..