9

I sigh tiredly as I stare off out the window. There were almost up to 35 to 50 people waiting outside in line for tryouts. I bite my bottom lip watching the line of people who were waiting to tryout for our theatre play.

"Yo! You seem a little anxious.." Solji says as she comes up behind me. I nod my head still staring outside. "I am.." I reply. "Don't worry! We'll find the perfect people easily! I'm sure of it!" Jennie says as she comes up to us too.

I smile as I finally turn around to face them. "Yep.." I reply. And then my beautiful, beloved, Yeri comes over too. She sighs as she pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Especially since there's such a huge amount of people to choose from..I have a feeling we won't have a problem finding the right people for the right parts." Yeri adds.

We all nod our heads agreeing with her. "Also there'll be lots of extras we'll need for background characters y'know!" Jennie adds. "Well! Shall we open the doors now and get these tryouts started?" Solji asks.

I look to Yeri who was practically the leader of this project now. Yeri nods her head. "Yes." I reply. And so we let them in..

During tryouts I almost fell asleep. Literally.. majority of the people were very dull and boring and didn't have much character we were expecting and was hoping for. I sigh as the next person comes up to our table to show us their talent.

"Hello my name is Mingyu. And I came here to tryout for the role of the cop." The mingyu dude says. I have to say.. he was definitely very handsome. But that's what bothered me the most about him. Because since I was the only man judging all the girls would like him just because of his good looks.

Yeri sighs still in a bored tone though which I couldn't help but snort at. "Show us what you got.." Yeri mumbles as she rest her chin in the palm of her hand while her elbows press on the table tiredly.

"Okay." Mingyu replies. Before he starts acting out the parts he gives Yeri this smirk that pissed me off so much. Why would he smirk at her so sexily like that?!

Is it just me? Or is this weird all of a sudden new and super hot "MINGYU GUY" is just running around moving too fast with Yeri. I mean like, I HAVEN'T even given Yeri a sexy smirk yet and we're MUCH closer.

I sigh already feeling frustrated as I watch him tryout.

Both solji and Jennie kept clapping for Mingyu and rooting for him. It was probably because in society they'd call him a, "HANDSOME MAN" but oh well..

I kept rolling my eyes over and over again. When all of a sudden I look to Yeri and she seemed emotionless. Like as if she had no thought of it at all. It didn't bother me but it didn't make me happy either..

I wonder what was going on inside of that pretty little head of her's.. did she like the way Mingyu tried out or not? I'm not sure.. I just couldn't read her face enough..

"UGH! Finally the end of all tryouts and the end of our day!" Jennie says as she stretches her arms. "Yeah! I mean like, that was definitely a shit ton of people eh?" Solji says nudging Yeri elbow with her's.

Yeri nods agreeing with her. I sigh. "Wanna discuss the parts and people before we all go come for the day?" I ask the three girls. They all nod and agree to talk about who got what parts.

I guess we'll see where we end up putting Mingyu then..

Yeri

Wonwoo

Wonwoo

 Mingyu

Mingyu

~~~It was a peaceful and boring chapter but oh well!

~~~
It was a peaceful and boring chapter but oh well!