10

I sigh. The rest of the girls went home except for me and Yeri. We were sitting at on my living room couch discussing the script. "I think Mingyu should be the cop." Yeri all of a sudden says. I gasp. "What?!" I ask already furious.

"Yeah! I mean like.. he's definitely got lots of potential.. and also the cop should be handsome! And Mingyu is handsome." Yeri explains. I wiggle my lip in irritation. "What about me then?! I mean like am I NOT handsome enough to be the cop or something hm?!" I say with a deeper voice.

Yeri scoffs. "Jeez I didn't know you wanted to be the cop so bad you should've mentioned this earlier!" Yeri says laughing at me. When she stops laughing she looks at me up and down with a weird face. I glare at her.

"Lose the grumpy pants won-won." Yeri says as she pouts her face. Ugh that face again..I hate it. It makes me want to pick her up and throw her into the air and then squeeze her tight. But I know that would just be so weird if I didn't that to her all of a sudden.

I keep quiet still making an angry face when all of a sudden she takes out the script. "Well I guess since you're so negative I guess I'll just put Mingyu as the cop!" Yeri says as she doodles. I widen my eyes. "N-no!" I say trying to stop her from writing on the paper.

"What do you mean wonwoo?! What are you gonna do to change my mind?" Yeri says to me as she glares at me. I sigh but then shake off the anxiousness. Then all of a sudden I shut my eyes right and decide to open them again. I curve up my lips and narrow my eyes.

I was smirking..

But for some odd reason she didn't seem to react to it again. She just sat there and stared at me blankly. "You done making weird faces at me yet?" Yeri says as she crosses her arm. "What?! No! No no no no noooooooo. You don't get it! Mingyu is handsome because he smirked sexily. Well ugh! I'm just as handsome too now! Right?! Because did you not seem my sexy smirk I just did right then and there?!" I explain to Yeri.

Yeri keeps quiet for a few seconds but then starts laughing out loud. "Are you serious?!" She says in between laughs. "Hah! That's not why Mingyu is handsome! He just naturally is! Anyways, you can be the alien fiancée her father had picked out for her but she doesn't want to marry. Mingyu is definitely gonna be the cop." Yeri replies coldly.

I whine at her but she ignores me. "Are you serious Yeri-ahhh you're making me the alien man?! How ugly am I?!" I whine at her as I tug on her arm. But she doesn't turn her head to look at me or nothing. I sigh over and over again to show her how frustrated I was but she doesn't seem effected.

She was siting on the couch and I ended up laying on the couch with my head in her lap trying to get her attention. "Yeriiii Yeri Yeri Yeri Yeri Yeri." I keep on whining. I sigh giving in finally being quiet for awhile.

I looked up at her keeping the silence as my head still rest on her lap. She was staring at the TV watching the screen. She seemed entertained and didn't really seemed to pay enough attention to me. I pout my lip out again but she doesn't look down at me.

"Squirtle!" I say all of a sudden. Yeri looks down at me but then widens her eyes and quickly look the other way. I start cracking up. "OMO! You responded to squirtle! HAHA!" I say as I continue to laugh. "Shutupppp." Yeri whines feeling embarrassed now.

But I kept laughing at her. So then all of a sudden Yeri pushes me off the couch and I stop laughing immediately. When I fell onto the floor it made a thud sound. I groan as I sit up and rub my chest in pain.

Then I stand up tall as a tower as I look down on her. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. Ohh yes she definitely regretted pushing me off the couch now. "YERI-AH!" I scream as I tackle on her. "AHHH." She screams fighting back.