8

I sigh as i watch Yeri serving the last of customers ice cream before closing. Yeri sighs as she sits down. "Long day at work today huh." I say as i sit in front of her. "Yeah. Say, do you think i should take a break i really wanted to take kickboxing classes." Yeri says as she takes off her gloves. "Kickboxing classes?! Why though? Don't you think you're already tough yourself enough?" I say looking at her surprised.

"Nah it's just for fun y'know. I mean like the only thing that i have going on in my life is that law suit Bora is putting up on me, work, and my dad's funeral i have to plan.." Yeri says as she looks back up at me. I sigh. Then i felt a light bulb appear in my mind.

"Hey how about you join theater classes with me? It'll be fun! Plus my group is needing more people for the play we're making." I explain to her. Yeri raises her eye brows and then they crash together as she thinks about it. "Hm.. maybe. I guess that sure does sound like some fun but am i going to have to see Bora again?" Yeri asks me curiously.

"Well.. she is in the theater class but she's definitely not in our group." I reply. Yeri nods her head. "Then sure! Why not?" Yeri says cheerfully. So i smile and we both agreed for her to join in all the acting fun too.

"This sucks! We haven't written down nothing for our play AND there is literally only one male actor in this whole entire group we need more men or else it'll look like Wonwoo's some gay feminist in our group!" Yeri explains as our theater group, aka solji, jennie, me and now Yeri is in.

Solji starts laughing her ass off. "You know that does sound kind of true.." Jennie mumbles. I widen my mouth. "Seriously?! Jennie i thought you were against bullying and calling people names?!" I whine. "She may be but she also speaks her mind." Solji says as she nods.

"Also Yeri is just straight up savage!" Solji says before she starts laughing again. Yeri laughs along with her. I roll my eyes. "Fine then. What do you suppose we do now then though?" I say as i look at Yeri. "I've got a little plan. First lets start off with.. what type of genres do you guys like?" Yeri starts off with

"Ooh! I like Romance." Jennie says with a smile. So Yeri gets out her clipboard and paper and rights down the list starting off with "Romance". "And Solji?" Yeri says as she looks at her. "Hmm definitely action." Solji says. Yeri nods and writes that down too. "Wonwoo?" She says when her eyes land on me. "Um drama." Wonwoo says. "Ooh nice." Jennie mumbles.

As she wrote down all our types of categories she adds one more. Which is fantasy. "That's my favorite.." Yeri mumbles.

"Our play is going to be about an alien princess landing on earth in front of a cop station when all of the cops working at the station start shooting at the alien princess one of them with the heart decides to save the princess and runs away with her. Now the whole city calls the cop a traitor to our planet for hiding a forbidden alien princess. But the only reason the cop had saved her and hid her was because he has this feeling in his heart for her, "love". But then the Alien's princess's father and arranged marriage fiancee comes and lands on the planet too telling the alien princess to come back home to their own planet and get married to the alien man her father has chosen for her. But drama begins when she declines the order from her father to get married in their home planet, for the alien princess has fallen in love with her new soul mate cop from earth." The paper Yeri was writing on for the past 25 minutes.

"Wow that is a glorious story.." Jennie says in awe. "How did you come up with something so creative in just a few minutes?" I ask confused but also proud of Yeri. "It's definitely an interesting story though.." Solji adds.

"Well we all added our favorite genres into it. So technically we all came up with it. The romance is between the cop and alien princess and the drama is the arranged marriage getting in the way of their love story and also the whole entire earth wanting to destroy both lovers for being "against" to the home of earth. And the fantasy/fairy tale is that she's a FREAKEN ALIEN PRINCESS." Yeri explains.

We all nod our heads. It was definitely very interesting me unique of Yeri coming up with it so quickly though. And it was awesome too.

"Well? Now what do we do? We have the play but we don't have enough people to play in it." Solji adds. "How about you Jennie get the costumes and clothing and makeup for the characters." Yeri says as she points to Jennie. "On it." She replies as she stands up to get started. "And you solji get some props and other items we will need in the play." Yeri says as she looks to Solji. Solji nods her head and gets to working.

"And wonwoo? Let's find some actors and actresses to star in our play." Yeri says as she smiles at me. I nod my head and we get to work. 

I start making flyers for Yeri to post around town to audition for our play, and i had a good feeling about this.

Yeri

Jennie

Solji

Wonwoo