11

"Good morning everyone!" Jennie says cheerfully as she stands in front of the TV. Everyone, every person who was part of our play were gathered around my living room. A lot were sitting on my big couch and a couple laying around the floor right by it.

The rest of us aka, Yeri, Solji, Jennie, and I were standing in the front. "Okay anyways first of all we are going to announce everyone's roles." Yeri starts off. I bite my lip. I knew she was gonna make Mingyu the amazing cop hero but somewhere in my chest or heart told me "don't worry! She'll change her mind on last minute.." but I knew that wouldn't happen.

"Wonwoo you are Monar. Monar is the alien fiancé the princess was arranged to get married with." Yeri says as she looks at me. "Here is the script and your lines." She says as she smiles and hands me papers. I pout my lip as I look straight at her. She ignores me and continues on.

"Mingyu you're the cop." Yeri says as she smiles at him and hands him the script. He smiles back but in a flirty way. I could just tell he was trying to win her heart over or something!

"Kai you're the father.." Yeri goes on talking to people and telling them their roles as she hands out scripts. I sigh as I slump down on the couch alone while everyone walks around and talks getting to know each other. Some were eating the snack Jennie had brought too.

"Hey you okay man?" Mingyu says as he sits down next to me. I raise an eyebrow up. "Umm yeah i guess... well actually.. No." I say as I look up at him. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I gulp. "Well you see here there's this girl I like.. but I feel so weird... like as if the feelings are just so mixed up.." I try my best to explain without letting you know too much detail.

"Ahh I totally understand. Believe me.. I have had the same exact situation as you." Mingyu says as he puts a hand on my shoulder. At first I was kind of startled by his touch. It was kinda weird since I didn't know him.. but then I heard his words. "Exact same situation?" I ask him. He nods his head and smiles more.

"Believe me.. you'll turn out okay. Especially if you come out.." Mingyu replies. I nod my head. I didn't totally understand what he meant by that but I guess I could kinda see his point of view. I guess what's he's trying to say is to just try my best to embrace the love. The love of yeri..

Soon Mingyu had gotten up to get a punch and then he sat down next to me again. He takes a sip and then puts his punch on the table side. I laughed and talked with him. Mingyu was actually a really cool guy and I felt as if I had become friends with him rather than enemies. But then the weirdest thing happens to me..

His hand went from my shoulder to sliding down to my thigh. When he moves his hand down there I realize the situation.. Mingyu was gay... gay for me..

I widen my eyes in shock and immediately stand up to shake off his hand. "Wowah!" I say surprised by Mingyu's actions. He widens his eyes and realized that I wasn't gay. "O-oh! I'm so sorry I didn't realize you weren't.. I-i just thought that maybe you had been gay too because you said you're confused of your feelings." Mingyu tries his best to explain. I gasp.

No wonder Mingyu had said something about "coming out" ! He meant coming out about my sexuality! But I already knew I was definitely straight. I felt disgust in me.

"Well this is awkward.." Yeri says as she stands there with an awkward look. Both Mingyu and I look at her with wide eyes. "Y-you saw?!" I say blushing already. "Yep! I thought you might've been my type wonwoo.. too bad I don't have a penis. Guess I'll never have a chance then.." Yeri says before sighing heavily. But I could tell she was just being sarcastic.

Even Mingyu couldn't help but chuckle. I roll my eyes and cover my face in embarrassment. "Don't worry I'll keep it a secret." Yeri says with an evil smirk and her finger over her lip. I roll my eyes and then groan. "I'm not gay!!" I whine. Both Mingyu and Yeri start laughing.

Yeri,

Wonwoo,

Wonwoo,

Mingyu,

Mingyu,

Jennie,

Jennie,