23:We All Feel Colder

QUEENIE
Queenie was very tired and, as much as she would have liked to spend the night at Jacob's, she had work the next morning. It was always easier to get back to the weekly grind in your own home. Besides, she didn't want to leave Newt and Tina alone together. That would have been awkward.
"I'll see you tomorrow," she promised Jacob. He smiled at her, looking cheerful, and kissed her goodnight.
"I'll see you tomorrow. I think tomorrow I'll start selling coffee; maybe you should stop by in the morning and get a cup before work." She smiled and waved as she closed the door.
She disapparated in an alley behind Jacob's apartment, and popped up right inside the living room. Queenie normally refrained from doing this, but she just didn't feel like walking up all those stairs. She stoked the fire in the living room before heading to her bedroom. Pausing by Tina's door on the way there, she knocked lightly.
"Come in," Tina said quietly.
"I'm back. Didn't want to worry you like I did last night," Queenie said, walking in and sitting on the end of Tina's bed. Her sister was streched out under the covers, shivering slightly, reading Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by lamplight.
Queenie smiled at her. "That's sweet, you know."
"Stop reading my mind," Tina muttered.
"I know that feeling though," Queenie went on. "It honestly doesn't surprise me that he hugged you. He's a shy man, Newt is, but he's also very..." she thought. "Brave."
Tina caught her eye, and thought for a second about how he must have to be brave, after what happened with his beasts, Grindelwald, and the Obscurial, and after all the dangerous creatures he has in his case that he treated like pets. Newt Scamander had to be brave, there was no questioning it. Tina went back to reading about Jabberknolls. Queenie understood she wanted to be left to her thoughts, so she got up and walked out.
She lingered in the doorway a little, and when Tina looked at her questioningly, she said, "That's a normal feeling, Teen. When you stop holding someone and you feel colder than before? Yeah, I feel that sometimes, too. We all feel colder, sometimes. Good night."
Tina didn't look up from her book, but she said "Good night." And shivered as Queenie closed the door.