Need you most.

WARNING:: ABUSE!!

I woke up from button licking my face. I smile looking at his brown eyes.

"Hay there buddy you hungry?" I ask him even tho I know he can't understand me he just sits wagging his tail like a idiot.
"I'll take it as a yes" I say and get up and button jumps off following me.

I get to the last step and see food but ignore it not hungry. I poor food into buttons bowl and I watch him eat.

I hear a nock at my door button looks up but doesn't really care. I walk over and open it and not being to surprised I see Troye.

"Hay, you" I say smiling. I like how he surprises me with his unexpected visit so early at 8:21am. "Sorry I kinda look like shit but come on in" I say letting him inside.

"It's cool you look bea- fine it's all good" he said avoiding my eyes after that word tripping there.

"So why are you here?" I ask leaning against a wall.

"I wanted to get morning coffee with you" he says now looking at me again.

"Oh really I thought after yesterday you wouldn't want to go back?" I say. Even tho I just don't want to see him get all upset again like yesterday.

"That's why I was thinking we could just take it to the dock" he says his smile hopeful with glee.

"Sounds nice, I'll just have to get some good clothes on and stuff" I say "if you want to come up you may" I add walking up the stairs. He smiles and follows me up the stairs his smile seems different from yesterday more general then forced.

"Wait here" I say as we walk into my room and I grab some things and change in the bathroom across the hall.

I walk out with a blue shirt with a cute logo on it and black ripped skinny jeans and black boots.

"So how do I look?" I do a little twirl for him feeling confident in my outfit.

"Amazing prince" he says blushing I couldn't hold back a tiny blush myself and I smile a little too.

"And you yourself" I say gesturing at his outfit of a pink shirt with white jeans with a bunch of rips and black shoes.

"Thank you sir" he says "shall

--
I walk in to get us the coffee cause troye wanted to wait by the dock.

I walk back to the dock with both our coffees. I set them down. Then put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who" I say.

"Oh shit this is hard um...is it..Jesus" he giggles
"I'm kidding it's my best friend that's who" he says correct and I let go of his face grabbing his coffee and handing it to him. Best friend already even tho we've know each other for like 2 and a half days.
I sit down.

"So it's only Tuesday and you've already made me your best friend?" I laugh jokingly.

"Well yes, you out this on yourself for sitting on the dock" he looks out over the water. "But if you'd like I could get up and leave" he says looking back at me.

I pause struck that he would say that.
He starts to get out but I pull is wrist.

"No stay, you wanted to talk to me in the first place yesterday and you did and you made a friendship with me and one hell of a good one" I say he sits a little stunned but he still sits.
He softens a little.

"I only talked to you cause your dong to be honest" he says but it's so damn obvious that wasn't true.

"That's not what you told me yesterday" I say and take a sip of my coffee.

"Well maybe I was lying mm" he protests weakly.

"If you where lying you wouldn't have said it with such emotion" I say protesting back. He's a bad lier but he's so adorable.

"I ugh Gr, fine Jacob you got me happy?" He mumbles.

"Yes very" I giggle.

--

After drinking are coffee I went home and Troye did to.

I went into my house feeling kinda down not just cause I was home it was cause I was missing Troye..

"Jacob stop running off like this." My mother says "where do you go anyway?" She looks me straight in the eyes I could see the anger in her eyes I flinched a bit when someone from behind touched me I really hoped it was Troye wanting to bring me back to the dock.
But no.. It's my dad

"He's hanging out with a boy and they seem to be getting close to damn fucking close for my liking" he says more angry then my mother then he squeezes my shoulder making me fall.

He nods to my mother and she walks off I watch her go. My dad grabs me by the shirt my eyes watering I know what's coming and I hate it I hate it so much.

"ARE YOU TURNING FUCKING GAY JACOB!!!!" He screams at me and punches me right on the side of the face that'll sure leave a bruise.

"D-dad" I cry wanting him to stop

"MY SON WILL NOT BE A GAY MAN UNDER MY ROOF YOU WILL TELL THAT SHIT YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!" He screams letting me go to fall back on the floor hitting my head as he kicks my ribs and stomach. He walks out with my mother them

"You tell anyone I've done this boy you're dead" he mumbles and there gone

I can't tell Troye I can't see him anymore I can't I need him more then I thought I did..
I grab my phone and call him.

"Mm hello?" He says his voice soft.
I hear his soft accent and my heart fills.

"Please Troye I need you come over" I groan in pain I heard him gasp loudly and his phone drop and a distant "IM FUCKING COMING" and his phone hung up.

-------
(A/n)
So that was a bumpy ride