Morning fuss.

I woke up smiling like a complete idiot button was on the end of my bed looking at me intensity.

I got up and button sprung up and then over to his leash witch was by the box of old records. I smiled even more at him and then looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Troye.

Troye: "I love you Jacob"
I smile at the text and my heart dose flips I'm acting like a 12 year old fuck.

"I love you more" I text back and set my phone down.

I go into the bathroom and look at myself I fix my messy hair. I brush my teeth and wash my face and go back into my room to see button still waiting there.

I grab some clothes and put them on, I grab buttons leash and he wags his tail standing up. I put it on then slip on my shoes and walk out my door downstairs to see my mom watching tv.

I was about to walk out the door until.

"Bring a snack" my mom says I look at her
"I'll get one at the coffee shop" I say she gives me a worried mother look.

"Please eat, from me" she sighs I just look at her "for Troye" she mumbles. My ears perk up at his name and I smile softly.

"I'll eat" I say and walk over to her and kiss her on the head and then walk outside and down the sidewalk. I hear a buzz and look at my phone button tugs on the leash but I don't look up.

Troye; I love you more.
I smile.

"Wrong I love you more" I text button tugging even more. I smile at my phone.
Then button tugs so hard I let go of the leash and look up and who do I see, I see Troye in a white sweatshirt and black skinny jeans and button by his feet.

"Well I love you most" he says walking up to me putting his arms around my neck I put my arms on his hips and he leans in for a little kiss.

I smile into the kiss his lips are so soft and I can feel his eye lashes on my face as he kisses me.

I lean back from the kiss and he takes my hand in his I hold it tightly and the he picks up buttons leash.

"So how was your slumber" he asks looking at me. I love how this was so easy he's so simple to talk to.

"It was great" what about you. We stopped by a tree for button to pee.

"It was lovely but I just wish you where there with me to cuddle" he says rubbing his thumb on my knuckles.
I blush.
--
We get to the coffee shop and I look at the window
'Now hiring' I'll keep note of that.

"You want to to in and I stay out here" I ask Troye. "Nah" he says picking up button. "I'd rather be out here with this little one" he smiles putting his face into buttons fur.

I half smile then walk in and surprise surprise it's Bella she smiles brightly at me.
I know he's watching and he's watching closely.

"Hay you never texted or called me ever she says" frowning a little.  Lie.

"Sorry about that my phone was taken" hope that worked.
She leaned over the counter more showing off her Breasts. Ya know the things I'm not interested in cause I'm gay.

"Where's that little devil boy" she asks me. I start to feel uncomfortable also angry.

"Uh-I" she puts a finger on my lip and I'm very upset about how no one is doing anything about this sexual harassment.