Two twenty one.

I look back at my dad trying my best to smile at him.

"Damn son, I'm proud so so proud" he says.

My mom is kinda droopy in the kitchen
And my heart aches for Troye to come back but i know I'll see him soon.

I go upstairs and grab my phone and see a message from Troye.

Troye: hay, just wanna let you know saying those things to you was the hardest thing and I hope you know everything I said back there I didn't actually mean cause I feel like you think I meant them.

My heart goes in awe at his Text he's my best friend cause I don't have anyone else but I don't like him like him. I'm not gay just a nice person who hugs him for minutes and thinks about him for hours.. Ok um no I need to keep my mind off Troye for once and focus on., well don't know yet I just need to stop thinking of Troye.

I text back
'I know you didn't mean them cause you're my friend and also knowing you you wouldn't say those things to me 😄"

I put my phone down and close my eyes and see button jump on the bed before I drift off into my dream

                                       ~~~

I am on the dock and see Troye but he glares at me.  I walk up to him and tap his shoulder
"Hay are you ok?" I ask him but he ignores me completely.

"Troye!" I yell and he turns around pushing me to the floor.  I look at him hurt

"Tro-" I try to say but he shuts me up with his angry blue eyes.

"Shut it! I don't want to hear it you know what you said don't try and make it seem better ASSHOLE!" He screams at me.

                                       ~~~
I wake up kinda shaking from my dream it felt to real and it hurt to think about.  I look at the time 11:45Pm I slept for a long time but it only felt like 1 minute.

I look at my phone and no messages from anyone. Button was on the end of my bed sleeping soundly, I get up to check if my parents where asleep and they where

I grab my phone to text Troye.

'Hay, come to my house now, I want to stargaze😊🌌 ' I text
I see him typing back.

Troye: 'look out your window idot' he says

So I go look out my window and there he is his blue soft eyes looking at mine.

"Roof time buddy" he says climbing up from the tree in the front of my house I go out my window and follow him

"How do I stargaze" I ask he gives me a dumb look and pulls me next to him

"You look up into the stars and feel free" he says "you can find comfort in the stars and-" I look at him and roll my eyes.

I don't get this whole star thing find comfort?

"Don't doubt it, you haven't even tried yet" he says and lays back expecting me to do the same so I do we are shoulder to shoulder looking up into the night sky.

"See there it's the Big Dipper!" He says excited and points to it. I look and to my surprise I was actually amazed how do stars arrange themselves to be so pretty like that?

"I don't know how they do it Jacob" I wasn't sure if he can read my mind or if it was just a coincidence..  I just brushed it off.

"There beautiful" I say still looking up into the sky.

"See Jacob this is living" he said breathing in the night. I didn't understand what he meant by that

"Mm?" I mumbled.

"Living! Outside on the roof of your house with your friend stargazing! breaking the rules of your parents that's living Jacob" he says  and I understand it now

"Then I need to live more often" I say. I've never actually broken a rule of m parents so this is new.

"yes you do you're trapped by your mom and dad get out more. they cant control you forever. Jacob be your own person" he says I've never seen this part of troye  the confident outgoing type and to be honest I love it on him.

its just hard to be that person with him if I'm always doubting myself and backing down from things and goals that I set.

--

we sit on the roof for hours quiet until we hear a noise.

"shit..'' I say. I look at my phone and its 2;21AM fuck fuck fuck.

"fuck." I say climbing back into my window " troye stay" and he dose.

I sprint back into my bed. my dad walks in.

"why would you fucking be on the roof with that shit?" my dad yells. I need to think my way out of this, ill do what troye did..

"cause I was going to tell him how much of a fag he was and that he needs to get out of my life he tried to come crawling back to me but I wanted to let hm down slowly" I say hope my lie worked.

"ok just do it not so early I the goddamn morning" he says and walks out.

I go to my window to see troye walking home wiping his eyes and kicking at the ground, wonder why he was upset.

(A/n)

-------

OOPS.