Running.

I lay upstairs waiting for him.

I look out my window seeing him running down the sidewalk I hear him burst though the door and run up the stairs to my room.

I give him a watery eyed look and he just hugs me tightly in his arms there warm and feel safe then he stats to speak actually more like singing.

"Sometimes I just need a light
If I call you on the phone Need you on the other side So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river I'll be there for you I'll be there for you When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper I'll be loud for you but you gotta be there for me too" he sings in my ear his soft voice soothes me and helps me

"I'll be there for you too" I mumble the words leaving my mouth before I could think he held me tighter and we fell back into my bed still etched to one and other.

"Thanks for being here" I say

"You never have to be alone" he says to me. I never want to be alone I just want him here in my arms forever but I can't if my parents came home I'd be dead and he'd be gone. Forever.
But I can't let that happen I need him so much and it's only been a day but I already know I can't afford to lose him so soon but to my luck I probably will..

"What happened?" He asks getting up from me. I feel empty now the his warm skin gone is breath gone from my neck. Cold I feel cold.

I sit up and Troye moves so are shoulders where touching.

"He hit me" I mumble I don't want to tell him why but. I can't lie.

"Why?" He asks his sweet tone making me cry softly. He puts his hand on my knee in comfort.

"Cause I'm hanging out with you and-and my dad says your turning me gay and I can't be around you and if I am gay he'll kill me" I cry Troye stats to look like a ghost and just hugs me like it's the last time he'll ever see me.

"I can't risk you getting hurt like this again or even worse I'll never forgive myself if he drew blood and it being my fault I don't want you to get hurt..cause I care about you we just have to be careful" he mumbles the last part the part. Loved so much

"No please don't leave me!" I beg I can't I can't lose him not now not ever. We both hear the door open down stairs my parents And there in ear shot of out conversation.

"I'm not leaving ever Jacob we just have to be careful now I don't want you to get hurt" he says and then gives me a look like 'go with this trust me'

"No! Jacob SHUT UP! I can't believe this I thought I was your friend?" He yells but gives me a look I know what he's doing and I'm going to do the same.

"fine be that was bitch leave get out fucking GET OUT!" Where acting and where good but still stung.

"FINE ASSHOLE!!" He screams back at me but she's smiling and winks.

"Later at the dock?" He says quietly smiling.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I say back making sure my parents couldn't hear.

He storms down the stairs and I walk after him my head now hurting.

"Just go" I say pointing to the door. I see my dad smiling at me

"Fine" he says walking out but making eyes contact with me so I was secure.

My dad came up to me "I'm so proud of you" he says with glee. Event no it was fake the pain of it being so real hurt like hell what if he never gave me that secured look or the wink what if we where actually fighting?
A/n
---------
BOP