Only fools.

its been 2 weeks and 3 days since me and troye met and I feel as if me and troye have gotten closer knowing will always be there for each other and everything.

I do sneak out to see him at the dock all the time we get late night coffee and stay up together talking about what's on our minds dreams we laugh play with button.

I dare say I've gotten feelings for him seeing him smile makes me all giggly but it always did and I like it when he's happy and free and how he focuses hard on the stars at night but my dad made it clear I'm not allowed to have these feeling so I hide them form my dad and troye I cant have him knowing he'd hate me and I'm not risking it.

my depression is getting worse cause I bottle up my feelings but what else can I do? I'm stuck and not eating is also part of it like yes I eat but not as much as other people but troye doesn't know that and I don't want him to think I'm pathetic

I sit in the coffee shop troye across from me I see him glance at me wondering what I'm thinking about.

I women comes up to us dressed to impress her caller open skirt short and eyes done all pretty she was ok.

"hello what do you lovely men like?" she asks looking at me as saying lovely. i look at her name tag 'bella' sweet name.

"id like a vanilla coffee" I say smiling she returns the smile with a kind of flirty vibe I see troye give a disgusted look at her.

"and for you sir" she turns to troye giving more of a bland look at him and he gladly returns a look more angry look glaring at her as if she just harassed me. then he makes a face like 'don't you try anything' his eyes saying it all his hands squeezing together tightly holding back anger but she seems stubborn.

"nothing" he says gridding his teeth together holding back anger.

"whatever" she says to him rudely.

she looks back at me all smiley like how I look at troye when he's not looking. "ill have that right up for you" she smiles then looks at troye and walks off all sassy.

"snob" troye sneers then looks back at me

"what was that even" I ask I laugh a little.

"called trying to be a good friend she was totally trying to hook up with you and I wasn't allowing a stuck up little brat like her dating my friend." he says his hands on the table rolling his eyes to himself.

"what was wrong with her?" I ask she seemed ok but I didn't like how she treated troye

"everything from the way she dressed to the way she acts and looks at you its in the sighs she is a bitch" he says as if I was missing something here.

"I-" I got cut short

"shut it she's coming" he mumbles making me shut up.

She walks over smiling at me and set down my coffee and a piece of paper with writing on it. She winked and walked off troye was pissed off at her jester tightening his fists was he jealous of her?

I opened the note reading it

"here's my number 643-542-**** call me cutie lets hang out ill go anywhere you want"🖤 - Bella

Troye took the note out of my hands ripping it to shreds then pushing it off the table.

"you are not" he says stern voice

"are you.. jelly troye" I ask smirking.

He gasps looking at me like I'm crazy

"hardly" he says and I kinda feel sad but I do hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"sureee If I actually go into a serious relationship you'd miss me and I know it cause id miss you" I say knowing I'm right.

"fine you got me" he says defeated rolling his eyes.

"ha! I was right" I say happy about being right.

"well don't get so cocky Mr" he says oh shut I'm in for it now. " you did say you'd miss me also and you go out of your way to sneak out of your house disobeying your parents to see me so bam in your face you ass" he laughs I pretend to look hurt.

"Well you right" I say "ok so where even now?" I ask looking up into those blue eyes that gives me chills

"Yes where even now, dock time?" He asks smiling at me.

"Of course" I say getting up with coffee in hand. Troye gets up as well and follows me out of the shop like a little kid

As we walk to the dock shoulder to shoulder Troyes hand hits mine and my body feels warm and soft and my heart is telling me to grab it but my head is telling me to not and I was told to listen to my head cause its logical.

I can tell Troye is blushing looking away from me embarrassed. I look at our hands close to one and other my heart aches for me to grab it and hold it like I never want to let go witch I wouldn't.

I look up shaking my head and see the dock in front of us.

"It's beautiful today isn't it" I say looking at the sun hit the water gently and smoothly.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" he says but not looking at the water but at me instead his eyes glimmering like the ocean.
A/N
----------------
And there you have it folks another update ❤️