Base camp

Arise POV

The girls were surprised at how fast the craft was flying, "so you can fight with these ? Asked Ruby,"yes, these drop ships are good gunships too, with the two forward cannons, the two fixed heavy cannons, rockets and the attaching support turrets that get manned by clones, these can pack serious firepower, but the main problem is that they get shot out of the sky or orbit before they land, these crashed lead to the whole crew being killed or most of the clones injured, only a lucky few survive crash landings unscratched" said Kyle.

"Kyle, how is the destroyer ?" I asked, "Sir, the captain will be with us soon, and the "Last Light" is about to land with several groups of engineers, who are preparing to repair all damages sustained to the Ship. And the cloning facility will be running soon after we can get a place for a big base and permission to begin" Kyle said.

I nodded. And looked at team Rwby. Who watched as Beacon came in to view. "I'll speak with Ozpin about a location for our base. But for the time being, the fields outside of beacon will be our rallying point for all troopers. Get any available engineers to set up temporary huts and have troopers secure the perimeter" I said to Kyle again. Who nodded and looked at beacon.

"That's one big building" he said. As the Gunship landed in the courtyard. Attracting a lot of students and a crowd formed around us, team Rwby, Commander Kyle, myself and two other clone troopers disembarked.
As we got off. Kyle silently signalled the pilot to take off with the remaining troopers inside and the craft roared as it lifted in to the sky and disappeared over the lower roofs of beacon.  I noticed Weiss look at Kyle as this happened.

I bid team Rwby farewell sand said we will meet later. Yang smiled more as I said that, which made me feel happier all of a sudden, I led Kyle and the other two clones through the halls and past many of the students and professors as we headed to Ozpins office. Guess I'm in charge of my own clone battalion again...