Chapter 7

Maggie's P.O.V

Wake up and Harry comes up to me, "I can take you home, if you promise no to tell anyone, babe," i start tearing up, "are you okay" he asks me

"I'm fine, these are tears of joy! Although it's only been 2, 3 days, I miss my family so much" I say

I jump up and down and run up to him, wrap my arms around his neck, and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Uhm, when do you wanna leave, hun?" She asks me

"Now, well, can I take a shower" I ask, scared, only because I don't want to take a sower with someone I just met, and that's probably just what he wants to do.

"Yes, upstairs, first door on the right. Towels are in one of the drawers, you'll just have to search for 'em" he replies.

I rush upstairs and start searching for a towel.

He first drawer I look in, is dark, and I don't see a flashlight, so I reach my hands in there, hoping there is nothing bad in it, and there are only bottle of soap?

I look in another drawer, again, too dark, so I reach my hand in, and something cute my hand. "OUCH" I scream, too loud. I immediately turn the faucet on and rinse my hand. I loo around and guess what I find? A flashlight. I stick it in the drawer and I find a razor knife, with blood on it, not mine, but dry blood. All I can think of is, 'does Harry cut?', 'did he do something bad to someone?'. I have no clue.

I'm still holding when Harry rushes in, "What! I heard you scream" he says

I look at him, tears brimming in my eyes, he looks at what I'm holding and quickly takes it out of my hand, and slips it in a cloth and puts it in his back pocket.

I have an answer.

"Where did you find this?" He asks me

"I was looking for towels, I cut myself, so I found a flashlight, and started to search for the source, I found it" I say

"I just heard you scream, and I also wanted to see if you found the towels, cause we have to get going, but the towels are over there" he points to a drawer far away from where I was looking, and he acted as it nothing just happened.

"Oh thanks"

"Yep"

I get in the shower then I hear his footsteps traveling down the hall, as if he was standing on the outside of the bathroom door.

I was in the middle of putting conditioner in my hair, which smelled really good, when Harry gets in the shower with me.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I ask nervously

" I live here" he smirks, as if he's clever, but he's not, "but if you mean in the shower with you, I kinda needed one too, gosh babe."

He just stands and stares, he never washed, but he got out when I did, he just stood in the shower with me, for the pleasure of seeing me naked, I guess.

When we got done getting changed, we got in the car, and he took me too a café by my house, cause he couldn't just stop by my house and drop me off. He made me promise not to tell anyone, but that we'd still hang out, cause he thought I was beautiful, and he said he couldn't live without me. He even mentioned dating me..

I walked home, stepped foot in the door, and my whole family tackled me, they missed me, I guess, it was only a few days.