Chapter 27

Maggies P.O.V

I wake up in the bed, next to Calum, Luke in the chair, slouched, snoring quietly.

I flip onto my back and stare at the ceiling, then I realize, wheres Zoey?

I sit up and look around the room, "Zoey?" I whisper

I look over at Luke again, she's not laying with him, I look over at Ashton and he's on his sides I stand up from the bed and walk over to Ashton.

I look next to him and Zoey lays there. I tiptoe back to Calum's bed, and grab my phone from the side table.

I open the camera and walk back over to Ashton's bed. I hood my phone up and get a shot of them sleeping.

I send it to Irwie and walk back to the bed.

I sit on the edge of the bed and open twitter.

20+ messages and 20+ notifications

I open the messages and look at the first few.

'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I just heard the new about Harry, I must be living under a rock, if you need anything I'm here, because I miss him, and he was my world'

I reply with a smiley face, and a tear. :')

'i don't know what happened to Harry, but I'm sure you sent him on his way so he can get drunk and so the media will give you attention, you're such an attention whore'

I reply. Listen here, I didn't send him on his way, he wanted to go to the bar and I let him, who am I to stop him? I told them if they needed anything, or needed me to drive them home to call me, I'm not an attention whore. I know drunk driving is illegal, but they're boys they're gonna do what they want. You can't be blaming me for the accident. False accusation.

After a few seconds, the same girl replies. What ever, I'm sure you made up this dumb ass story, I'm sure if we interviewed the other boys, they'd tell the truth, we're gonna put you in jail, for killing Harry and Michael!

How many fucking times do I have to tell you, I didn't kill them!! You're just making me feel bad, they're grown men, they make their own decisions, I wasn't going to stop them or else they'd get mad! They've gone out before!! I reply

You're a prick you know that? Why don't you just tell us the truth? We have proof! We have Luke, Calum, and Ash! If you haven't thought about it yet!!! She replies quickly

I'm not the prick here! Accusing me of killing the love of my life, the father of my child! Why would I kill Michael! He's my best friend!

You would kill them to get more attention! I know how you work! You're an attention whore! I know you and you think I don't! But I do!

You don't know shit about me! I'm not like that! They were my best friends! You can't just do that! You know absolutely nothing about me!

I press my home button, and lock my phone. I feel hand on my waist and I quickly wipe my eyes, trying to dry the tears that have escaped

"Maggie?" Calum whispers

I slowly turn around, to face Calum

I clear my throat quietly. "What?" I ask softly

"Why are you crying?" He puts his hand on the small of my back

"It's just twitter" I smile small

"Ignore them" he smiles back

"It's kinda hard to when they've accused me of killing Harry and Michael"

His eyes open wide and he gasps. He opens his mouth, but quickly closed it.