Chapter 17

Maggie's P.O.

I wake up to the sound of an alarm. No Harry beside me, but I hear he water running. Must be he got in the shower and set an alarm for me to wake up.

A few minutes later, Harry gets out and I get in the shower.

Once out, we pack a weeks worth of clothes, extras just in case, and we are out the door by 11 am.

When in the car, I turn the radio on, and One Direction starts playing.

'But I see youuuuu, with him, slow, dancin',

Tearin me apart, cuz you don't see,

Whenever you kiss him, I'm breaking

Oh how I wish that was me,'

"Not listening to that one" I say and huff

"Why not, it's One Directions song and I love it" he says

"Cuz it make me upset" I say

"Why?" He asks

"Every time I hear it, it makes me think that you're going to leave me" I say looking out the window

"I will never leave you. Don't think that. Why WOULD you think that?" He asks

"I don't know, your emotional songs make me think weird things"

"Well don't think I'm leaving you any time soon, or in the future, we made that baby to have a family, and to be together. Remember in the beginning when we use to say 'you be my forever, and I'll be your always' ? Well I do. We use to say it ALL the time." He says and smiles at the memories.

I let the song continue..

A few minutes later we arrive at our destination and I jump out. I run in the building and there are, waiting for us.

Harry comes in after a few minutes of me staring at them, and them staring back.

Harry introduces me, "Ash, Luke, Cal and Mikey, this is my 'WIFE' Maggie." He says and adds onto 'wife'

"And Maggie, this is Ash-" I cut him off.

"I KNOW WHO THEY ARE HARRY!" I yell and smile

"Hey Maggie" they all say together.

Harry whispers to me, " babe, we've been on the road for awhile, I'm going to take a shit"

"Kay, see ya in half and hour" I say laughing

"Ha ha" Harry says sarcastically and rolls his eyes

Luke comes up and gives me a hug. Before I know it I'm being pushes up against a wall.

"ASHTON!" I yell

"What" he says innocently

"Don't push Luke, we were hugging. I mean, don't push us" I say to ashton

"Alright, but do I get a hug?" He asks

"Yeah sure" I run up to him and give him a hug.

Luke pushes us, hard and Ashton and I fall to the ground and I'm on too of him. "Sorry" I say, still on too of him.

"It's fine" he says. I'm still on top of him, looking into his eyes, he looks between us and bites his lip.

"Irwin, what are you doing with my girl?" Harry asks him and helps me off of him.

"HEMMINGS pushed us while we were hugging" he says innocently

"Guilty as charged" Luke says as I stand next to my bae, Harry.

"Lay off man, she a mine" says another voice. I don't know whose it is, nobody in the room is talking. Someone enters and I immediately know who said it.

"LOUIS! NIALL!" I yell and run up to them and jump into Nialls arms, spinning me around, after a few minutes of messing around, he puts me down and I hug Louis.

"Hey Love" they both say

"Where's Zayn and Liam?" I ask

"Not here and aren't coming"

"Just the bad boys today, ayye?"

"No. Calum is here, remember?"

"Be nice!" I whisper yell

"Come on guys, I'm bad, right?" Calum asks, doubting himself

"No." They all laugh

"I'm not as 'cupcake' as Haz though" Calum says

"He's tougher than you bro" Luke says

The rest of the night is filled wits laughs, and singing, hardcore for the 7 boys and me.

(A/N: sorry that was short, some of it was just a filler and some of it wasn't. I thought you would be mad if I didn't update soon. I had a by of time on my hands, so I updated, for you.)

VOTE

AND

COMMENT