Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry let's go, we're gonna be late to see everyone" she yells at me

"Coming, just had to grab extra things for Hayden" I yell back

"Okay. Thanks Haz" she says

"Yep-wait, by everyone, who do you mean?" I ask

"Hannah, mum, dad, and Megan"

"Oh, thought you meant like they were having a party"

"Well mum and dad did invite us to a Christmas Party next weekend" she says

"Uhm, I'm not even sure you're parents like me, so uhm, they probably just invited you and Hayden" I say.

"Baaaaabe, they love you"

"Whatever"

"We'll talk about this later love" she says

Every time I'm around then I get this vibe that her parents hate me. Or maybe it's just a vibe from her dad. Her dad is so overprotective it's scary.

And that was it. We both walked out the door, got Hayden in the back seat, with the baby stuff in the trunk, and drove to Maggie's parents flat.

-----

As we pulled into their drive, I almost hit Maggs mum, Heather, because she was so excited to see her baby girl, and she ran in front of my car.

"MAGGS! HARRY! HAYDEN!" She yells

"MUM CAREFUL" Maggie yells at her mum

"Yeah yeah yeah"

Heather jumps in the back seat to get Hayden, and grabs all the baby stuff out of the trunk.

"Thanks mum"

"Mmhm"

"MAGGS!" A squeaky high pitched voice yells

"HANN" Maggie yells

Like a goddamn reunion, round here, where yah event seen anyone in 25 years.

They both start tearing up and Hannah jumps into Maggie's arms, literally.

Awhile later, they separate.

"HARRY!" Hannah runs up to me and kisses my cheek, she may be tiny, but boy does she have a grip on her.

I have to push her off of me if I don't want to spend my whole day in someone's arms, and I barely know her.

When the hugs over Maggie has disappeared. "Maggs" I call for her

"In here" she yells

I walk inside and find her in the kitchen, not far from the front door. I walk up and hug her from behind. I start kissing along her jawline and her neck.

Once done with the kissing, I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She asks

"What, what's wrong with this Maggs?" I ask her

"Megan, the name is Megan"

When she says that I immediately pull away and start to call for Maggie. "Maggie, darlin, where you at?"

"Living-room with the baby"

I enter the living-room and her mum is holding the baby. 'That clingy bitch better let me hold my baby'. 'Harry. Stop thinking like that, she is Maggie's mum'.

I sit down on the other side of Maggie and she climbs onto my lap. "Come with me" she whispers in my ear.

Maggie's P.O.V