Chapter 18

Maggie's P.O.V

Day 2 with 5sos

I am woken up by someone jumping on our bed.

I open my eyes, and Harry pushed someone off the bed. Michael and Calum are standing by the door, so it has to be Luke or Ashton. Both of them are getting off the floor laughing. They won't leave for anything.

I climb on Harry and straddle his lap. "Harry's gonna get some" Luke yells

I have a plan to get them out. "You can stay and watch us fuck, or you could get out"

They all stay put.

I start peppering kisses all over. I start by Harry's ear, but first whisper, "I'm trying to get them out" and bite his earlobe.

"OOOOH!" They yell at me and Harry and look at each other.

I sprinkle kisses on his neck, nose, lips, chest and by his v-line.

I pull his adidas shorts off, thank god he has boxers on underneath.

Michael and Calum whisper to each other, and leave, but Luke and Ashton stay.

I get off of Harry and walk over to Luke and plant a kiss on his cheek. And I run my fingers down his arm, giving him goosebumps.

Just then Calum and Michael come back in with a big bucket. What's in that thing?

"HARRY!" I scream and jump onto the bed behind Harry and he stands up protectively.

"Guys, what is that?" Harry asks

Calum whispers in Harry's ear

"No" Harry says to Calum

Harry comes and lays next to me, so I straddle is lap again.

As soon as I straddle his lap, and put my head on his chest, they pour the water on me and harry, and they say, "you're so wet for us"

"Guys, I said not to" Harry shouts

"Come on Haz, that was good, don't you agree?" Asks Calum

"No" he angrily walks out of our temporary bedroom

"Harry!" I yell and go after him. "It was just a joke" I say to try and calm him

"I know" he says and walks toward the kitchen

The boys are sitting on the couch, so I sit next to them, between Luke and Ashton. "Sorry bout him, he's always in a bad mood, sometimes I think he's bipolar" I say

"Eh, it's okay" Luke says and puts his arm around me

After awhile, I go check on Harry. He's just sitting in the kitchen drinking his coffee. I go and change. I'll take a shower tomorrow, I don't feel like it today.

I get dressed in skinny jeans, and an oversized shirt, that says 'I love One Direction and 5sos' on it

I walk out and the boys are still on the couch, but Haz is getting payback. I walked out at the right time.

He pours the water over their heads, and says, "Why are you so wet for Maggie?" He laughs

Harry stares at me, with his mouth open. The boys catch his gaping at me and look at me also.

Not longer after they run up to me, and give me a long, bear hug. "Guys, I just changed" I yell at them

"Come here babe" Harry says and the boys put their hands to themselves.

He takes my shirt off, and tells me to put shorts on, so he can dry my clothes. I'm wearing a tank top and I go to get daisy dukes.

I walk up to Harry and hand him my jeans. I turn and catch the boys staring, their eyes exploring my body. I start to feel self conscious.

"Eh-hem" Harry clears his throat extra loud

The boys stop staring

By now, it's lunch time.

We all eat take-out

By 2:00 the boys are rehearsing.

5sos was thinking One Direction could sing 'she looks so perfect' with them, it's starting to sound really good.

One direction was thinking 5sos, could sing 'Diana' or 'Half a Heart' with them. They'll rehearse another day.

We were too caught up on all the rehearsing to eat dinner, so we just ate leftover take out, as a late night snack.

2 days down, 5 more to go.