Aren't you *Glad*ion to see me?

Guzma and Kukui woke to a loud knock on the door. Shocked from the sudden noise, Kukui rolled off the sofa and onto the hard floor. Guzma's snore cut off to a loud snort as his eyes shot open.

"I'll get it." Kukui mumbled, half asleep. After pulling himself off the floor using the table as a support, he stumbled to the door.

When he opened it he was greeted by a moody teenager.

"Hey. I was wondering if Lillie was here? I haven't seen her all day." Gladion asked. He was the same boy from the cafe with blond hair swept over one eye.

"Sorry Gladion, I haven't seen her. She's probably out with Kiawe and Lana." Kukui yawned.

"Thanks. Oh, hey Guzma." Gladion looked over Kukui's shoulder to see Guzma stood behind him, tiredly rubbing his eyes. "Hold on, did something happen between you two?"

"I guess?" Guzma shrugged, "I mean, I think we're... Y'know..."

"Dating?" Kukui finished.

"Y-yeah." Guzma pulled his jacket on.

"Oh. It was really obvious you were crushing on each other." Gladion shrugged, walking away before either of them could say anything.

"I swear next time I see him I'm gonna-!" Guzma pulled his shirt over his head, bright red.

"Guzma." Kukui looped his arms around Guzma's waist from behind, snuggling his head into his neck. "It's fine. Besides, you're cute when you're frustrated."

"I-I am not!" Guzma folded his arms, struggling to sound tough with the other practically latched onto him.

They had planned on going to the beach but before they could step outside the sun was blocked by a large, grey cloud. Thunder roared and rain fell heavily, the trees outside bowing over from the wind.

"Guess we're staying in today." Guzma leaned on the windowsill. Kukui walked over and handed him a mug of cocoa.

"At least you're not staying in alone." Kukui smiled.

"Guzma blushed, sipping his drink. The untouched cocoa from last night had been lapped up by Rockruff, who now lay guiltily on the couch.

--I will start updating regularly I swear--