Not Exactly According to Plan

*Kimberly’s POV*

I took a shaky breath as Taylor brought the car to a stop outside the hospital.

"Ready?" She asked, nervously running a hand through her now short blonde hair.

"I guess we have to be don't we?" Kelly said in a calm voice, but I noticed that her hands were shaking.

"Yeah I guess we do." I agreed, feeling my own hands start to shake.

Taylor came up and put her arms around our shoulders in an effort to calm us down.

"It's going to be okay. Just remember whatever you see in there,  we're going to stop it okay?"  She said in a soothing voice.

Kelly and I both nodded, and Taylor let go. We all took a deep breath and walked through the doors and into the hospital.

We walked around for a while, pulling our hoodies down low, trying to avoid being noticed which seemed to work fairly well because nobody seemed to give us a second glance.

I was beginning to think that we’d never actually get into the hallway, but suddenly a doctor moved briskly past us and Taylor tensed. As nonchalantly as she could she followed behind the doctor. Kelly and I traded a glance and took a deep breath as we followed Tayor, and she caught the door just before it closed.

She took a quick glance back at Kelly and I, and then signalled us to go forward. I took a deep breath and followed behind Kelly into the hallway. Before I could even gather my surroundings Taylor jerked hard on my arm and pulled Kelly and I into some room.

“What the heck?!” Kelly Clarkson burst out.

“We can’t be seen without the hazmat suits or they’ll figure it out, and with what they’re already doing to Kylie, I doubt they’d take too kindly to us snooping around.” Taylor explained.

“Ah.” I nodded, and she handed Kelly and I each a lump of white plastic.

“Here put them on.” She said.

I nodded and quickly pulled the hazmat suit on over my clothes, instantly annoyed by the helmet mask thing.

“Ready?” A voice muffled by the mask that I recognized as Taylor’s asked.

I nodded and we piled out of the room, and into the hallway. I gauged the hallway, and was surprised at all of the charts and sinister looking equipment that was haphazardly littering the hallway, all of the doors seemed high security, but one stuck out. The door was reinforced with steel bars, and a high tech lock on it.

As I looked at the prison of the door I tried to imagine having to spend even a day in there. I knew I wouldn’t be able to make it that long, and the poor girl has been in there for over 2 years!

Since the coast was clear I took some of the tiny camera out of the bag I had stuck in the weird pocket pouch thing in the hazmat suit and placed a camera by the door to get in and out of the hallway on this side, and 2 on each side of Kylie’s cell door.

I glanced up to see Taylor and Kelly doing the same, and Taylor made sure to put extra cameras in the experiment room which was thankfully open.

Once that was done I readjusted the earpiece that connected me to the others back at Taylor’s apartment, or what we started referring to as Command headquarters.

“Can you see everything?” I whispered into the small microphone.

“Yeah Y’all got all the cameras set up perfectly. Now we just have to…” Reid muttered, but cut off when there was a wailing that resounded through the halls.