Knight In Shining Armor

( I WANNA THANK MYSTICTENSHI FOR WORKING WITH ME ON THIS STORY !!!)

                                          3rd Person (Age 4)

A small tiny neko girl sat in a dark room looking at the stars through a small window.She liked to imagine that one day her Knight In Shining Armor would come and rescue her.

Al's POV

Brother and I were in Mustang's office listening to him go over some details about a new case he wanted Brother to check out on the way home.Well... Brother was more sleeping than listening.

                                      3rd Person

"(Y/N)" Shou Tucker called clipping a leash to her collar.(Y/N) sat up "Yes Master" she replied.Tucker led her into a room with a table then  strapped her down and put a blindfold on her eyes.At first (Y/N) was confused but then she felt an awful pain in her tail. She screamed in agony.

                                    Al's POV

After the discussion of the new case we began walking home.It was dark but the stars gave us light.Then I thought I heard a scream."Brother did you hear that" I asked.Brother looked at me."What" he said confused."I thought I heard someone scream maybe it was just me" I said slightly confused myself."Maybe" he said uninterested.

                                                 Elsewhere (Reader POV)

I lay on the floor crying. My tail hurt and there was now several cuts all over it.I sat up and looked at the stars.

                                Al's POV

We kept walking till we came to  a building that belonged to Shou Tucker the man we were told to investigate.I knocked on the door.

                                          3rd Person 

Tucker opened the door with his daughter Nina and her dog Alexander behind him."Can  I help you" he asked."Yes" Al said." We have gotten many reports tht screaming was heard coming from your house." Shou gritted his teeth."Oh I see well come in.Just stay clear of the lab okay ?"he told them.

                                                     Al's POV

"That's not possible sir.We have to check all rooms according to procedure" i said as me and Brother walked in and started to look around.Shou looked slightly uncomfortable."I see.""Is that a problem" I asked as Brother paid very little attention."Um n-no" he said."It's just that room sort of..personal" he explained.I nodded."Sorry for the inconvience" I said and began checking rooms as Brother did the same."Does anyone else stay here beside you and your daughter?"I asked."No just me,my daughter and her dog" he said."Ok" I replied and went into the labratory. 

                                                    Reader's POV

I heard someone open the door but it wasn't Master's scent.I turned around."H-hello" I said warily.

                                            Al's POV

I heard someone say "hello" I stopped and looked around."Brother I think someones in here" I said.Brother turned and looked at Tucker."I thought you said there was no else old man ?" he said."Hello ? Please come to me" I called out.Then I saw a girl with cat ears and tail limp to me."Hi my name is Alphonse but you can call me Al.Did Shou hurt you" I asked.

                                                    Reader POV

I bit my lip.I knew if I said anything I would be "punished"  so I didn't answer.Then my stomach growled.

                                     Al's POV                         

"Come on.I'll take care of you"I said.I picked the girl up and walked out of the labratory and looked at Brother and Tucker."Are you my Knight in Shining Armor ?" the girl asked."Did you come to rescue me?" I looked at the little girl,then smiled and nodded."Yup." I walked past Tucker as Brother and I walked out of the house and Roy came in arresting Tucker.Me and Brother took the little girl back to our home.She had fallen asleep so I laid her on the couch as she slept and tended to her wounds.After I was done Brother and I both went to bed.

                                            Around Midnight 3rd Person

Thunder crashed though the house.(Y/N) hid under the couch crying.

                                         Al' POV

I jumped up from the thunder and went downstairs to check o the little girl but I didn't see her."Hey where'd you go" I asked.

                           Reader's POV

I covered my ears tears streaming down my face.

                       Al's POV

It's alright if you're scared.I'll protect you" I said looking under the couch.She crawled over to me.I picked the girl up and petted her ears wrapping a blanket around her."Are you scared of the storm?" I asked."Y-yes" she said trembling.

                                 Readers POV

Thunder clashed through the  house again making me dig my claws in the boys leg.All I could think about was that dark room."I-I d-don't w-wanna b-be al-l-lone."

                      Al's POV

I groaned slightly and rubbed the girl's head."Its alright.I'll stay with you but you should really get some rest."I held the girl tightly in a hug and laid down on the couch."All night" she asked.I nodded." I'll stay with you all night" I promised."I'm gonna take care of you." "O-okay" she said.She snuggled into my chest.I smiled and kissed her softly then drifted off to sleep.