Beach Day

(BTW I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DOGS !!!)

                                                      Next Morning  (Reader's POV)

"Al" I said rubbing my ear against his hand.

                                               Al's POV

I felt something tickle my hand.I smiled in my sleep but didnt move or wake up.

                                                                 Readers POV

When Al didnt wake up I scooted my head under his hand and curled my tail back around me purring loudly.

                                                   Al's POV

I heard purring and woke up slightly."Kitty?" "Yes" she replied."Glad you got your voice back.Are you still sore" I asked now fully awake."A little" she admitted.I nodded and got dressed and (Y/N) pulled some clothes on as well.I opened the door and checked on Aleu and Brother.They were on the couch.Aleu was laying on Brother's chest.Brother had his arms curled around her with one arm on the back of her head and the other on her back.I smiled at the sight and went outside for some fresh air.

                                               Readers POV

I walked up and hugged Al from behind.He smiled and looked at me."Hey Beautiful" he said."Hey Cutie" I said winking."What  do you want to do today" he asked."You tell me" I said."How bout we go to the beach" he suggested.I looked at Al."But I can't swim" I reminded him.

                                     Al's POV

"True but I could just hold you up the whole time like this" I turned around and picked (Y/N) up holding her up by her bottom."But we could always do something else.""No that's alright" she said trying to supress giggles.I smiled."You sure you're okay with going to the beach" I asked."Well I don't like water much" she admitted. "But as long as Im with you Im happy." Then Aleu came outside."Is Mommy all better" she asked.I put (Y/N) down and looked at Aleu."Yep Mommy's all better seetheart" I said and picked up Aleu."And we're all going to the beach." "YAY" Aleu cheered.Brother smiled."Did you and (Y/N) nothave enough 'fun' he asked.

                                                      Reader's POV

MY face turned red.Al chuckled."We did and I plan on having even more fun at the beach" He said winking at me.My face turned even redder."Me and Ed are gonna have fun too"A leu said innocently. 

                                                     Al's POV

I smiled at Aleu."Let's get ready" I said grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and leading her upstairs to get ready.(Y/N) sat down on the bed."So what do humans do at beaches" she wondered."Swim.run around and have fun,tan,build sand castles" I started listing some activites while changing into changing into some swimming trunks and grabbing a bag and handing it to (Y/N).

                                 Reader's POV

"What's this" I asked grabbing the bag and looking at Al."Al"I yelled my face turning red as he started undressing.

                                                       AL's POV

I turned to (Y/N)."What ? You've seen me naked before Kitty" I said and kissed her."And I've seen EVERY inch of you're sexy little body" I whispered in her ear while glancing over her body. "Y-yes but-"