Marking

TIme Skip Morning   (Reader POV)

I opened my eyes and stretched with my bottom and tail in the air.

                                                 AL's POV

I woke up and saw (Y/N) and slightly smirked."Is that you're favorite position or are you inviting" I asked."Huh what do you mean" she asked. "Im just stretching." I chuckled and shook my head."Nevermind." I said then got up and went to the kitchen (Y/N) following.I went into the fridge and grabbed a fish for (Y/N) then grabbed something to eat.

                                    Reader POV

I was about to start eating when I stopped.My chest felt tight and I felt dizzy.Then I fainted.

                                 AL's POV

I caught (Y/N) before she fell and laid her on the couch."(Y/N)" I said." Wake up." (Y/N) opened her eyes.She tried to speak but coughed up blood.I grabbed a rag and wiped up the blood."Are you ok?" I asked.She sighed and shook her head.Her ears went down sadly."Al" she said."Yes" I replied."Im dieing" she admitted.I took a deep breath."Is there anything I can do" I asked."Well you see...Nekos have to mate to stay alive it's in our blood" she explained."Oh" I thought for a moment then picked up (Y/N) and began walking up the stairs."W-where are we going" she asked."You said we had to mate right so we're going to my room" I told her."W-we" she said."Yeah.We.Is that a problem" I asked.I looked down at (Y/N) as I laid her on the bed."No its just...I've never done this before" she confessed."It's ok.I haven't either" I told her and kissed her on the lips."This is gonna be quickie for the both of us" I said as I took of both our clothes then spit on my member so I wouldn't hurt her by going in dry.I then held both of her hands in mine and quickly thrusted into her.

                                  Readers POV

I gasped from the slight pain.

                                 Als POV

"It'll go away" I told her."Tell me when I can start moving." She waited a second then nodded.I looked at (Y/N) and kissed her lips and began thrusting.She moaned and twisted her tail around my leg.I chuckled a little and went faster slightly groaning."I-Im gonna" she panted.I buried my face in her neck."M-Me too" I moaned out.She cried out as she cummed then I climaxed inside of (Y/N) and laid down beside her."M-master I love you" she said hiding shyly behind her tail. I chuckled lightly and kissed her cheek."I love you too Kitten" I said."Really" she asked."Really" I said.She put her tail down and licked my cheek.I smiled and laughed a bit."What was that for" I asked."No reason" she said innocently then rubbed her ear on my leg,then her back,her tail,her side and her claws."Do you love rubbing yourself up on me" I said smiling."Um yes but I was marking you" she said."Ok" I nodded.She scooted up and crawled on my belly then nibbled my hair."There done" she said proudly.I chuckled and petted her ears.She tilted her head."What's funny" she asked."Nothing Kitten" I said."Then why are you laughing" she said confused."Because I think you marking me is cute" I told her.Her cheeks turned pink."You're blushing that's so cute" I said teasingly."N-no Im not" she said hiding behind her tail again.I moved (Y/N)'s tail and looked at her blushing face."Yes you are" I said then kissed her lips she opened her mouth and I slid my tongue in.She moaned and wrapped her tail around me.I smiled and pulled back.