Forgive Me ?

AL's POV

(Y/N) lay on the bed holding a notebook and a pillow."Whatcha readin Kitty" I asked.She looked at me and wrote something in the notebook then held it up for me to read." :( ARE YOU SATISFIED?" I chuckled and laid down beside (Y/N)."Very.You shouldn't have teased me like that last night" I said and pulled her close to me.(Y/N) sat up and wrote "WELL IM GLAD YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF!!" "Aww Kitty's angry" I cooed playing with her ears."Im sorry" I said.She puffed her cheeks out.I smiled and got up and closed the door,locking it.I crawled onto the bed and moved the blankets off (Y/N)'s body knowing she was still naked underneath.I kissed her breast and massaged them.(Y/N) closed her eyes and purred.I smiled and moved lower to her "kitten." I put (Y/N)'s leg around my neck and licked her kitten.I thrusted my tongue in and out of her while rubbing my thumn against her clit."Mmm...you taste so sweet" I said sucking on her clit as I pumped two finger in and out of her.I felt (Y/N) tighten around my fingers.I pumped my fingers faster and and flicked her clit with my tongue.She panted heavily then cummed.I licked up her sweet juices and pulled the cover back over (Y/N)'s body."Forgive me Kitty" I asked. She sighed the nodded.I smiled and played with her ears. I handed her a bottle of water."Drink it'll help you get your voice back."She took the water and drank it slowly.I yawned and smiled lazily at (Y/N)."I love you my amazingly goregous Kitty" I told her.She blushed and wrote."I LOVE YOU TOO,MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR <3"