Childs Play - Part 2

"What Kofi let me go!" I screamed. "Please baby let me talk to you." Kofi let me trying to fix his self. "Look I'm sorry Aalia. I made an mistake I didn't know it was going to come out like that. I wanted to tell you but the press got to you first."

I looked at him as if he was stupid. "Tell me that you with another female? I just don't get why drag me along? All I ever wanted from you was loyalty and you can't give me that why even think about marriage when you can't even be faithful? I'm serious you hurt me for the last time and it would be a cold day in hell if I get back with you."

His eyes grew wide hovering over me. "Aalia I don't think I can let you go" I pushed him back a little giving myself some space in between us. "Well you going to have to" I said staring at him. "Why are you even all on my case when you been talking to a nigga behind my back!" He brung up the other day when Keith and I was on the phone when Kofi came over acting a fool.

"Even if I am fucking him Kofi it's none of your business anymore I'm not your bitch... you made that decision when you wanted Saweetie. I'm not about to fight NO girl over a nigga who can't keep they dick in they pants. That's stupid. Do she even know that you here chasing me? Do she even know that we had anything together?" I asked him.

"She only knew you as my first love and my ex she doesn't know that I've still been seeing you." I shook my head in disappointment. "So I was the side bitch..." I laughed a little then pushed him away trying to get into my car. "Please Aalia don't go I'm losing my mind" He admitted to me.

I was hoping that Keith called me and when I brung him up there he was walking to my car grabbing me. "You ok Aalia?" He asked I nod my head and he looked at Kofi and Kofi looked at him. Kofi pulled his self together with his facial expression was reading that he was pissed off seeing that Keith was there holding me.

"So this the nigga you been fucking Aalia?" He asked moving closer to us. "I'm going to tell you one time get your ass on she ain't your girl anymore." Keith said moving me behind him. Kofi laughed saying "You don't want these problems little boy. Step aside and stay in a child's place bitch." Keith landed a clean jab to Kofi jaw knocking him back a little.

Kofi undercut him and punched him in his stomach. While Keith tried to block his hits waiting for an opening when he then slam Kofi on the ground punching him over and over. I was so scared and I didn't know what to do. I tried pulling them off of each other but this wasn't cut out for me. I ran back into Sweet Wine looking for Bobo and Butta.

"Butta and Bobo please help it's a fight going on outside." They looked at me and we started running back to my car where Kofi was choking Keith and Keith kneed him in his dick stomping him out when he hit the ground. Butta grabbed Keith pulling him away. I stood in front of Keith grabbing his hand locking our fingers trying to keep him from Kofi.

Kofi got up from the ground wiping blood off from his lips. "You going to choose that bum nigga over me AALIAAA!" He said trying to make his way passed Bobo but Bobo held him tight. "You wrong Kofi!" I said screaming at him and crying. "We would never be together you ruined that." I can feel Keith heart beat pounding out his chest against my back he realized that I was crying and wrapped his arm around me now trying to keep me from Kofi. I was fed up with everything. "Leave me alone. If you come near me again I'm not going to stop him next time." I said looking at Kofi with all seriousness.

He broke through Bobo and Butta walking in the opposite direction. I turned to Keith jumping up on him into a big hug crying out as he held me tight with his head in my neck. I let go getting back on my feet looking at him wiping his lip from the blood planting a soft kiss on him pulling away. "I'm sorry I got you into this" I looked down still crying. "It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. I'm just glad you okay." He looked at me wiping my tears.