chapter 13

We head back to Tony's to hang out with the guys for a little while. I'm on early shift again the next day and need an early night, especially after all the walking we've done today.

The first thing we hear is Mike whinging he's hungry. For someone so skinny, he eats a lot.

I head into the kitchen, raid the cupboards and start cooking a big pan of pasta with a tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions and mixed herbs with grated cheese.

"Where did that come from?" said Mike, laughing.

"I couldn't cope with your rumbling stomach any longer" I say, poking him in the arm.

We all sit down and the pasta is gone in minutes. I load up the dishwasher for them, tidy around the kitchen and declare slavery had been outlawed. I get a massive group hug off this bunch of crazy guys I've only known a few days, but love already.

Tony takes me home and we sit in the car for a few minutes, talking and kissing. I'm wearing one of his hoodies over my dress as it's gone a bit cold outside.

"Better go in" I sigh.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" Tony asks.

"Sure. I finish at 2 again, so text me."

He pulls me to him for another kiss and I really could stay in his arms forever.

"Goodnight" I eventually sigh.

"See you tomorrow" he whispers, smiling.