Confession

in giant high school.

Eren Armin Mikasa Sasha Connie were siting at a table in the cafeteria talking about a party they were all throwing at Eren and Mikasa's house. Ok said Sasha what kind of food will be there. Of course you would be wondering that Armim and Connie said at the same time. Eren and Mikasa were siting across from each other Eren was about to say something until jean appeared.

Erens POV

What is jean doing here that stupid horse face I was about to ask Mikasa if she wanted to be my date to the party and he shows up and ruin's it just like he ruin's everything.

So Mikasa jean said as he pushed Armin to the side of the table siting next to mikasa while marco just wacthed. Have you thought about what i said earlier.

1 hour and 30 min earlier

Jean saw Mikasa walking in the halls alone he then walked up to her and side. h-hi mik-kasa um how are you he said blushing. Good jean how are you Mikasa said coldly. Good um i was wondering if you um wanted to be my uh date to the um party jean said blushing so hard that his face looked as red as a tomato. I'll think about it Mikasa said walking fast into her classroom leaving jean there alone like a loser. Connie was standing by the boys bathroom and he heard everything they said.

while Jean and Mikasa were talking eren and armin were in math while there teacher ms.isabelle was teaching armin and eren were passing notes to each other. the note said

e: armin i have a confession to make i think i like mikasa

A: FINALLY, Everybody knows you do. and i'm going to tell her.

E: Ok first you don't have to make the sentences perfect there just notes and second don't you da-

Eren got interrupted MR.JAGER what do you have in your hand Ms.Isabelle yelled. nothing just a pencil and paper said Eren quickly. when your supposed to be reading pg. 378 Ms.Isabelle walked over and took the note and tossed next time i catch you passing notes detention. yes ma'am Eren said.He then looked at Armin who was mouthing the words after lunch. Eren nodded and read page 378 in his math book.