Jean ask's the question

It was a Thursday at Titan high 1 day before the patry and Eren lied to Mikasa when she told him what was wrong he had said he felt really bad pain in his stomach and ran to the bathroom Mikasa new something was wrong but soon forgot about it when jean walked in. She felt her in stomach do something that she only felt when she was around Eren.

Wow jean looks so cute today Mikasa said as she was blushing Eren then looked at her surprised and his face was angry  with jealousy. HEY jean said while running up to mikasa and hugging her Mikasas face turned redder than her scarf as she hugged him back they heard OH COME ON YOUR NOT EVEN DATING and turned to see Armin had ran in to try to stop anything for Eren but he was too late he saw Erens face. as Eren walked to Armin and said thanks for trying to help he walked away. 

jeans POV 

i saw mikasa standing next to Eren i went up and hugged her i didn't realized I had even done it until she wrapped her arms around me. I blushed so hard that I just had to just had to put my arms around her waist.

Mikasa POV
I looked at Jean and felt his arms move to my waist as I moved my hands up to his neck we both leaned close closed are eyes and then Armin came in and broke us apart.

Armin's POV
I couldn't let them kiss because Eren would be heartbroken so I broke them apart. I felt bad I never saw mikasa so happy before. but then Jean said something nobody was expecting

Mikasa will you be my girlfriend  Jean said while blushing Mikasa then hugged him and said yes I would love to be your girlfriend Jean wwwwhhhHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYArmin screamed and ran out of the room.

Authers note: sorry I'm a noob at this. It's my first time writing a story or typing a story I just wanted to saw that all the pictures do not belong to me and I don't own attack on Titan ok yeah bye!!!