Just You And Me

Jean woke up at 11:00pm and carried Mikasa to her room he kissed her cheek and went to go walk around the park.
6 hours and 30 min later
Mikasa POV
I woke up with a cold cup of water splashed in my face AAAAAHHHHH COLD COLD ITS SO COLD. that's what YOU GET Eren yelled PAY BACK as he walked to the bathroom to change the door was fixed eren knew she would get him back some day. I realized that Jean left and that made me a little sad but I would get the whole day with Eren and armin well better get started haveing FUN WITH MY BESTIES.
Eren: MIKASA
Mikasa:WHAT
Eren: ARMIN LAST MINUTE CANCELED SO ITS JUST YOU AND ME
Mikasa:oh OK
Erens POV
Armin cancelled on me but before he ended to the face time he said so just you and Mikasa then he turned around and pretended to be making out OMG ARMIN STOP PLEASE.!. okay okay fine he said bye Eren he ended the call with a wink sometimes Armin can be a three year old but I love him and so does Mikasa.
30 min later
Eren/Mikasa POV
I put in the movie(Annabelle the horror movie) and skipped all the commercials I laid on the couch in my pajamas and waited for Mikasa she came in in her pajamas ran and jumped on me OWWW MIKASA haha payback she said she then rolled over and was about to fall off the couch but I caught her YOUR LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD ON A SUGAR RUSH CALM DOWN!!! okay okay fine Mikasa said she then looked at the tv
M.NO IM NOT WATCHING THAT
E. PLEASE Mika for me( does puppy dog eyes)
M. No NO not the eyes
E.(does the lip)
M....fine
E.YESSSSS
40 min pass
Mikasa was shaking so bad and Eren was super focused on the tv and then a jump scare popped up AHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH NO(cries) NO
Woah Mikasa it okay Eren said pulling her into a hug she clung on to him so hard its okay it was just a jump scare I'm here Eren take the movie out Eren got up but Mikasa wouldn't let go she rapped her legs around him and her arms to MI- MIKASA the extra wait of her pulled Eren back on the couch on top of her it's okay Im here he said. TAKE IT OUT she screamed. let me go and I will she let Eren go and Eren took the movie out.
They both went to bed but when Eren was about to fall asleep he heard a knock come in? He said Mikasa opened the door. i can't sleep she said Eren patted the spot next to him and Mikasa came and slept by him she rapped her arm around him and he did the same and they both fell asleep.