Heart Broken

At lunch Eren and Armin were about to talk about what happen in class before everybody barged In yelling Eren and Armin then just stared at each other.

Back to whats happening right now

Eren Armin Sasah Mikasa and Connie were sitting in the cafeteria until Jean came and asked Mikasa if she was thinking about earlier. Wait Mikasa what about earlier said Eren a worried look in his eyes. Mikasa then looked at jean sure why not she said in a annoyed tone.

jeans POV

YES jean yelled inside his head while trying to keep a Poker Face but failed horribly oh ok whatever he said as Connie said let it all out Jean. Jean then smiled turned to Mikasa and kissed her on the lips.

Mikasas POV 

JEANS KISSING ME she yelled in her head as she felt his soft warm lips touch her own she then depend the kiss wrapping her hands around his next she then opened her eyes to a heart broken Eren with tears running down his cheek Mikasa then stopped pushing jean away looking at eren EREN she yelled running over to him whats wrong she said in a worried tone. Eren then just turned on his heal and ran out to the boys bathroom.

Erens POV

Eren then tunred to the bathroom wall and punched it pretending it was jeans face. STUPID STUPID STUPID he yelled tears in his eyes he then stopped noticing blood on his knuckles he then pressed his back to the wall slid down it and cried his heart out.

authors note I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITIN it was created by Hajime Isayama and i just made a story about it.