Chapter 25

Eren walked to mikasas bed quietly and layed down next to her putting his arm around her as she slept quietly. her warmness spread to him quickly. until he heard CAN I HELP YOU. Eren jumped because he was not expecting her voice to be so loud.
Eren. Got cold.
Armin. You left me armin says as he walks to the other side of mikasas bed a layed down swinging his leg and arm over her.
Mikasa. Come on you guys let me sleep.
Armin. But your naturally warm.
Eren. Yeah your lucky your just warm your lucky im your boyfriend
Mikasa. Boyfriend?
Eren. Yeah remeber we kissed in the forest i was being romantic. Eren said as he wigled his eyebrows.
Mikasa. I THOUGHT IT WAS A PRANK.
Eren. Wow i kissed my love and she doesnt even care. Eren said as he put the sheets over his head and pretended to cry.
Eren. WHAAAAAA WHAAAAAA SHE DOESNT LOVE ME *sniff sniff*
Armin. Oh stop it she just needs some time to recover from jean.
Mikasa. Yeah eren just keep waiting ok.
Eren. Ok fine...... BUT I STILL GET TO SLEEP WITH HER. Eren screamed while pushing armin off of the twin sized matress and flipping mikasa to the other side of the bed.
Armin. Excuse you shes mine too.
Eren. Sure she is golden coconut boy oh wait GIRL!
Armin. At least i dont suck my thumb while sleeping. * puts thumb in mouth*
Mikasa. Ill go make breakfast.
Armin. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAY WELL ORDER PIZZA.
Mikasa. Your going to give youself indigestion NO MORE PIZZA!
Eren. Oh yeah well order fettuccini if you stay.
Mikasa....... Ok but only for fettuccini mikasa said as she crawled back in the bed as soon as she let her head fall on the pillow she felt four arms grab her and fight for her.
Armin.MIKASA SLEEP BY ME I HAVE MORE ROOM!
Eren. NO SLEEP BY ME IM MORE TALLER SO IT WILL BE MORE EASIER TO CUDDLE!
Mikasa was being tossed and turned until they heard the sound no one ever wants to hear on a monday after winter break.
BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP
Armin. nooooo SCHOOL IS STARTING AGAIN.
Mikasa. Well get up and get dressed.
Mikasa went to the bathroom and armin and eren were running around in there underwear playing tag.
30 min later.
Armin. WERE BACK TITAN HIGH armin said while holding his arms out.
Sasha. HEH I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO THAT.
Mikasa. Come on lets get to class were late already.

Lunch
Eren. NOOOO ARMIN COME ON LET ME HAVE THE LAST PIZZA!
Armin. YOU TOOK THE LAST DONUT!
Mikasa. OH MY GOD JUST TRADE!
Armin. But i want the pizza.
Eren. And i want the donut.
Mikasa. FINE HAVE MINE *gives to boys*
Armin. But then you will be hungrey.
Mikasa. Ill be fine and eren please eat the pizza like a normal person.
Eren. OKGALKY MIKAHDSA.
Jean. Hey guy.
Eren. Jean go sit with marco.
Jean. I WANNA SIT HERE.
Eren. DONT YELL AT ME.
Jean. YOU STARTED IT.
Eren was about to throw a punch at jean but mikasa stod in front of eren.
BAAM
Mikasa. OWWWW mikasa screeched as she cluched her nose and mouth blood driping from her hand.
Armin. MIKASA ARE YOU OKAY! armin ran over.
Eren froze not knowing what to do next he just stood there.
Jean. LOOK WHAT YOU DID!
Armin. Lets go to the bathroom mikasa.
Eren. im sorry mika-
Mikasa. It fine.
Eren. You dont sound fine
Mikasa. IM FINE EREN.
Armin. Come on lets go.
6 min later.
Armin and mikasa were in the girls bathroom yes GIRLS the girls were fine with ot though because armin was trying to cover his eyes.
Mikasa. There all gone now.
Armin. Oh thank god.
Mikasa. Its numb.
Armin. Mikasa that cut is pretty deep we need to get you to a nurse fa-
Annie. MIKASAAAAAAAAA!
Mikasa. Annie?
Annie. Are you okay that eren i swear ILL SLICE HIS-
Armin. Okay annie thats enough.
After school
Eren was running through the hallways of the apartments he stoped at his and unlocked it he ran in and into the rooms not saying hi to armin or even to get a snack once he reached the bedroom he open the door seeing mikasa sitting on her bed touching her lip onto the cut. Eren felt guilty and sad about it all day he began to cry.
Eren. Sniff sniff mikasa sniff im sorry sniff.
Mikasa. Eren it fine.
Eren. AHAHHAHAAHHA NO ITS NOT IM A TERRIBLE PESON EREN SAID HUGGING MIKASA.
Mikasa. Eren look it has a bandge its fine.
Eren. I PUCHED YOU ITS NOT FINE ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NOW.
mikasa. Anything?
Eren. *gulp* ugh..... YES ANYTHING ANYTHING YOU WANT NAME IT ILL DO IT FOR YOU.
Mikasa. 1 i want you to stop crying. 2 i want icecream with whipped cream and pie 3 I WANT TO SLEEP IN PEACE.
and 4......
Eren. Please mika anything BUT that.
Mikasa. Noo you said anything.
Eren. Finnnnneeeeeee.
Mikasa. Good now go go do it.
Eren walked out of the room looking at the apartment it was a dump trash was everywhere and it was mostly erens fault.
Armin. You said anything right?
Eren. Yeah.
Armin. Shes makeing you clean right?
Eren.... Yeah.
It took eren 6 hours to clean the whole apartment it was spotless and also 9:30 p.m he went into the room seeing armin sleeping in mikasas bed at this point he didnt care he jumped on her bed and slept peacefully and warmly with mikasa and armin.