New kid

Eren and Mikasa were walking to school with Armin behind them.

Armin. Umm sorry to interrupt your lovely cute secret crush on each other bu-
Eren. ARMIN THATS PERSONAL.
Armin. Is not the whole school knows this was going to happen one day.
Mikasa. Yeah the girls would always tell me that I liked you and when I said that I didn't the would just be like SURE HEEHEHEHEHE and run away like a pack of giggling fangirls. 

Eren and Mikasa walked into the school holding hands when everyone stopped and starred then started cheering. Mikasa and Eren tried to walk by but couldn't the girls yanked Mikasa away from Eren and ran away with her and the boys patted Eren on the back. GOOD JOB BRO even Jean was there. Jean grabbed Eren and brought him to a private place hey Eren promise me you'll take care of her? I promise Jean Eren said. Then Jean smiled and walked away.
The girls on the other hand
AHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 
You finally got your dream boy Mika your going to live happily ever after.
30 min later in math class
Ok class we have a new student be nice to him please.
Uh not again Eren said while putting his head down oh stop it Eren Armin said.
Mikasa.Yeah Eren don't be such a
baby
Hi im leo im new and um yeah that's all.
Leo you can sit next to armin. As Leo walked he stopped at Mikasas desk and just started armin noticed and tried to get erens attention and he did Eren saw leo looking at Mikasa and felt jealousy rise inside him. HEY ARE YOU OKAY!?! Eren yelled snapping leo out of it. Oh uhhh yeah Leo walked to his seat embarrassed Eren gave him a glare but Leo did something that no one else did to Eren he glared back. (Ohhh it's about to go down...JK but still OHHHH) Eren felt anger build inside him as he looked back at the teacher.
Leo's POV
As I was walking to my desk I saw the most beautiful girl in the world with mysterious eyes I didn't realize I stopped until a kid probably her boyfriend yelled.HEY ARE YOU OKAY!?! I walked back to my desk and he glared at me GLARED who does he think he is I instantly glared back.
I don't know when.
I don't know how.

But she will be mine.

(Anime boy with blue hair is leo p.s I found him on Google I don't own him)