unexpected

As Jean was knocking on the door he had tears in his eyes crying bad Eren answered the door. WOAH Jean are you okay Eren said. uh (sniff) can I talk to mikasa Jean said.
Sure she's in her room Eren opened the door more letting him in Jean walked to mikasa's room and as soon as he closed the door Eren ran and pressed his ear to the door eavesdropping.
Mikasa/Jean POV
Mikasa saw Jean enter crying hey je- WHAT HAPPEND she got up and went to hug him but he staggered back. Mikasa I can't be with you anymore he said sobbing. w-what what do you mean Jean. I'm breaking up with you he said I'm sorry he then walked over and kissed her on the top of her head.
Goodbye Mikasa just know i have always and always will love you. Jean then ran out of the apartment crying. Eren then walked in to a shocked mikasa.
Eren/Mikasa POV
Mika I'm so sorry Eren went up to her and hugged her. Then  realization hit Mikasa as she began to cry hard sobbing into Erens arms.
Let it out Mika. Eren it hurts she said her voice cracking Grabbing on to Eren. Eren picked her up and put her on the bed and called Armin soon later Armin rushed through the apartment not bothering to knock he then entered​ the room to see a crying Mikasa and a comforting Eren both hugging in the bed. he then climed on and joined in Mikasa hugged them both as she cried even more.
1 hour later Armin went to go get a pizza and soon came back Mikasa was on the couch Eren sitting next to her I got the pizza Armin said placing it on the table Mikasa was still upset but with Eren and armin by her side she felt safe and a little more happy.